Author Topic: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs  (Read 2110 times)
lightman64

View Posts
View Gallery

Zero 88 Lighting Controls Rule!

Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « on: December 30, 2008, 11:40:52 AM » Author: lightman64
What is the best camera for taking pics of Streetlights, bulbs, and various other lighting- related pictures?

The future of street lighting is Induction, not nasty HPS lights or cr@ppy LED lights!
Preheat CFL's should make a comeback!

form109
Re: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 01:17:22 PM » Author: form109
i use a sony DSC-93 Cybershot,its a pretty good camera,but there are more than one good choices.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 01:36:52 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Ask FGS, he's the expert  ;D  also Max and Phil will be really good people to ask!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

form109
Re: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 09:00:31 PM » Author: form109
also,check the pixel rating of the camera,i generally would use anything below 4.1,my current camera is 5.1.
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 10:59:56 PM » Author: Foxtronix
I use an HP Photosmart M425 camera, it makes pretty clear photos. I heard the the HP's lenses are very good.

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: Best Camera for Taking Pics of Streetlighs and Bulbs « Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 06:16:49 AM » Author: Silverliner
Don't forget the zoom feature, for good close ups I recommend the 10x zoom feature. That's what I use.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies