Author Topic: UPS Access Point  (Read 1575 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
UPS Access Point « on: December 22, 2019, 04:25:15 PM » Author: Cole D.
I was wondering, have anyone tried UPS access points for package pickup? They have access points at CVS and Michaels Art and Craft store, where you can pick up or drop off of packages. I signed up, on their website but just wondering how well it works?

I have used the FedEx pickup at Walgreens and hadn't had any problems. Just wondering how it works at Michaels and where the pickup area in the store is.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: UPS Access Point « Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 12:24:11 PM » Author: Cole D.
I ordered something with it so we'll see what happens. Shipment has been slow due to the holiday plus probably high volume this week especially.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UPS Access Point « Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 03:32:49 PM » Author: takemorepills
Good luck. Receiving is better than shipping because UPS can track it to the store whereas shipping it they have no record until the driver scans it. It could go anywhere in the interim.
Yup, this year I had such an issue with one of those "pack-n-ship" type stores. Dropped off a super-rare antique speaker to be shipped to East Coast for refurb, and the darn thing never showed up on FedEx tracking! I got super worried, went back to the store the next day. They said there was a mistake and it would go out later that day. I was like "nope, give it back to me" and I drove it directly to FedEx myself.

I also sent back something to Amazon using their new Kohl's partnership, where you can take Amazon items back to Kohl's for return. Kohl's gave me a confirmation receipt, which satisfied Amazon, BUT out of curiosity I followed it online and it took like 2 weeks for it to be picked up from Kohl's. Fortunately that didn't matter as I received my credit right away, but it would still give me pause.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: UPS Access Point « Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 09:08:05 PM » Author: Cole D.
I got a UPS package that came to Michaels today. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I just hope I don't have any problems, plus I wanted to see how it goes before I start sending anymore to it. I fear nobody else has ever used it before and they won't have a clue what's happening. But it shows the package is there, so now I just have to figure out, where to pick it up in the store.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: UPS Access Point « Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 10:11:44 PM » Author: Cole D.
Good idea.

I got the package, and I didn't have any trouble with it. I'm wondering though since I have another streetlight I want to get, if it is a bad idea to use it more often, or if they'll get annoyed at the store.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies