Author Topic: Running a cat...  (Read 1360 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Running a cat... « on: January 07, 2020, 02:58:55 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We aren't going away on holiday this year, and will be spending the money we save on lampses and the electricity needed to run them.  :)

It's also our intention to adopt an older cat from one of the local rescue centres, and give them their forever home for as long as they have got.  :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Running a cat... « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:05:57 PM » Author: Rommie
We aren't going away on holiday this year, and will be spending the money we save on lampses and the electricity needed to run them.  :)

It's also our intention to adopt an older cat from one of the local rescue centres, and give them their forever home for as long as they have got.  :-*

We just hope that the running costs won't be too much  :o :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Running a cat... « Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 03:47:35 PM » Author: AngryHorse
 ;D, If it’s anything like my ‘spoilt little princess’ Tiger Lily, who has developed a taste for one of the dearest foods, (Sheba), then good luck!  :D, I wouldn’t have it any other way though!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Running a cat... « Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 09:55:46 AM » Author: migette1
I have always had cats very good company I have put them up on the gallery my two black ones, Mia the white cat had cancer so sadly she is no more and was much younger then Poppy and Pansy. Food they like dry and wet give them a choice, yes they like Sheba as well, try to avoid fish, they say too much fish is not a good idea.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Running a cat... « Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 10:50:41 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We've still got to express an interest in re-homing a senior kitizen with Cats Protection, but once we do it will just be a waiting game until one comes up.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Running a cat... « Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 07:33:30 AM » Author: migette1
What I did not say was never give cow's milk that can make them uncle dick ( sick) always fresh water mine drink from the tap (faucet) turned on slightly

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies