Author Topic: Your Gallery's Comments  (Read 4007 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Your Gallery's Comments « on: February 04, 2020, 08:12:50 PM » Author: Patrick
Be aware that performance reasons, we are not currently displaying recent comments when you visit My Gallery.  If you would like to view a list of comments on your own photos, choose Last Comments from the secondary (gray) menu bar at the top of the page while on your gallery's main page.  While we know it is convenient to see comments up front, this change is intended to reduce load on the server improving improve the speed and reliability of the site.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your Gallery's Comments « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 08:47:29 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
If it makes the site faster and more reliable i'm all for it ! Besides, when I go to check comments on my photos I usually use the "Last Comments" option anyways as I personally find it quicker.

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your Gallery's Comments « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 08:59:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
If it makes the site faster and more reliable i'm all for it ! Besides, when I go to check comments on my photos I usually use the "Last Comments" option anyways as I personally find it quicker.
I do too.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Your Gallery's Comments « Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 06:35:58 PM » Author: Rommie
I don't recall ever seeing last comments displayed on "My Gallery", just a list of my albums. Oh, and last additions. I have a shortcut in the browser for last comments anyway, so not a problem here.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Your Gallery's Comments « Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:06 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I normally use 'Last Comments' or 'Last Uploads' when I come to the site :) .
Don't remember doing it  for my own gallery ... since it'd show up in the main list anyway

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies