Author Topic: FedEx issue  (Read 967 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
FedEx issue « on: February 11, 2020, 09:29:47 PM » Author: Cole D.
I'm having an issue with FedEx that I cannot figure. I usually have anything that come by FedEx, sent to Walgreens to be picked up. I had a few things delivered and I could just put in the tracking number, click manage delivery and then click which Walgreens to direct it to.

The last two items that have been shipped FedEx, when I try to do this it says that the seller has put a restriction on the delivery and I can't change it.

Just this week I purchased an item and I sent the seller a message asking them to put a hold for pickup and the Walgreens location, and if they were not able, I could do it after it shipped. Well they didn't say anything about doing it or not, but when the item shipped, it says they dropped it off at a Walgreens to be sent out. So I'm wondering if maybe they did put a hold on it, when they left it at Walgreens. I tried doing it myself but again I got there is a shipper restriction.

It getting really frustrating. I think when this happens, it may have to do with it being FedEx SmartPost, because that's what it says under the shipping for the item. I'm about to just have to have it shipped to house.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies