Author Topic: An anti-cycle ignitor that doing 10 sec than 2 min cycles respectively?  (Read 1106 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

An anti-cycle ignitor that doing 10 sec than 2 min cycles respectively? « on: February 28, 2020, 01:36:21 PM » Author: dor123
At the end of Cremiux street, there is a Thorn Europhane Pilote T1 with an anti-cycle pulse ignitor that cycle in the following manner: its first cycle lasts 10 sec and the second cycle lasts 2 min, in both cycles, the ignitor don't try to restrike the lamp during these periods, and after repeating this lot of times, it stops permanently.
This ignitor is available also for the Thorn Alpha 2000.
Anyone know what is the name of the said ignitor? Is it Thorn? Tridonic? Europhane/Sabir? Etc...
Video will come soon...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:04:47 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: An anti-cycle ignitor that doing 10 sec than 2 min cycles respectively? « Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 02:22:26 PM » Author: dor123
Update: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-173647

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies