Author Topic: I reported a bunch of streetlights out  (Read 2123 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
I reported a bunch of streetlights out « on: March 06, 2020, 11:50:15 PM » Author: Cole D.
I reported about 5 that are out. I'll watch to see what happens. Mostly GE M-250R2 and Cooper OVM in HPS. I hope they relamp them or if need be replace with an AEL 115 and NOT an LED. But last time I reported one and they marked it as fixed but did nothing to it.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 11:42:35 AM » Author: M250R201SA
Ameren likes to do that too.  Probably trying to figure a way to skirt the new inventory procedures so they can sell equipment and get away with it.

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 08:30:24 PM » Author: HPS_250
I usually report street lights often. Usually there are just relamped or given a new photocell, but if replacement is needed they use a Cooper OVH in HPS.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 08:57:21 PM » Author: Cole D.
I usually report street lights often. Usually there are just relamped or given a new photocell, but if replacement is needed they use a Cooper OVH in HPS.

Nice!

I noticed most of the ones I reported, are now marked as working. But two still say there a problem. I haven't been by them, but will tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out to see if they work now or have been replaced.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 09:25:35 PM » Author: HPS_250
That’s good. I usually get notified that the lights were repaired in 1-2 weeks. If not, I go check them to see if they were repaired or not.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 09:58:10 PM » Author: Cole D.
Well, I looked tonight, and some progress made. One GE M250R2 has been relamped, across the road from it the other fixture that was marked "more work needed" has been replaced with a very, very dim LED of some kind. It was hard to tell in dark, but it may be an AEL ATBS, the small version.

The other lights have not been repaired yet, but one seems to have been straightened on the arm as it was loose at the slipfitter.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: I reported a bunch of streetlights out « Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 02:21:59 AM » Author: dor123
I reported several streetlights near my father and my mother homes at Haifa. One is a LED road lantern out at Tchernichovsky street, which they replaced or at least repaired. One is Thorn Europhane Pilote T1 at the beginning of Beit-Lehem street, with a cycling 100W HPS lamp which they relampped. And two Thorn Europhane Pilote T1 at the beginning and the end of Cremiux street which one not working and one cycling, and I don't know if they relampped them.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies