Author Topic: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures  (Read 2799 times)
LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « on: March 29, 2020, 12:47:48 PM » Author: LAllenLighting
Hi all, seeing as most of us here are probably stuck at home for the time being, I thought I'd begin uploading pictures of some lamps in my collection (and many street lighting pictures from all around) to keep everyone entertained! (Please remove this thread if not allowed on here!)  :)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 01:07:32 PM » Author: dor123
You are more than welcome to post your lamps and fixtures here. This is the goal of this website.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 01:09:28 PM » Author: LAllenLighting
Don't want to flood the site with too many pictures although there's quite a lot of stuff I'd like to upload!  :lol:
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 07:24:06 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
You are welcomed to post as many pictures as you wish! The gallery is able to handle it quite well.

People post images on a daily.

I look forward to seeing your collection!

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 04:57:40 AM » Author: LAllenLighting
Thanks! It's nice to have your support.  :)
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 11:36:46 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Yup its a lighting site after all  ;D

Some tips for posting:

Try to avoid posting multiple pictures of the same lamp, instead pick your best shot and upload that. There is a 10 picture limit per 24 hours so you want to make the best of it.
Try to put a description if possible and any specs you know. If you don't know them, you can ask and a member may just have the answer for you! (this has helped me out so many times 8;) )
And most important, enjoy yourself on here. Its great community. Look forward to seeing your gallery

Administrator #5

LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 12:08:46 PM » Author: LAllenLighting
I'm trying not to upload too many pictures of the same thing, instead I am making collages of the same thing all in 1 picture to avoid that.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 06:19:47 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I'm trying not to upload too many pictures of the same thing, instead I am making collages of the same thing all in 1 picture to avoid that.
That's the best way to do it.  :) :bulbman:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 06:24:07 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Oh, and if you've got them plenty pictures of SOX lamps.!  :soxltrn:  :-*

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 04:23:54 AM » Author: LAllenLighting
I don't have too many pictures of SOX lamps as I don't own many (just 1 or 2), I have quite a few SOX street lighting pictures although most were taken during the day!
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 01:25:52 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
You're doing a wonderful job of sharing your collection with us.  :)
Ria and myself enjoy seeing the pictures of lamps from all over,  :soxltrn:  :cat:  8)

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 02:18:41 PM » Author: LAllenLighting
Thanks so much, I'm nearly done documenting half of my collection (the side in England, half of it is in Spain!), only about a quarter of the way uploading them onto my PC though.
LAllenLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Better Dead than LED!

lucas.allen.12979
Re: Documenting my collection - and street lighting pictures « Reply #12 on: July 27, 2020, 07:55:45 AM » Author: LAllenLighting
Edit: On the 30th, I may (or may not, as all hell seems to have broken loose!!!) go to Spain to visit my family (as the last times I was supposed to go were cancelled). Over there I have several boxes of lamps, expect some pictures on here!  :bulbman:
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies