Author Topic: Favorite LED Streetlight  (Read 9690 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #30 on: January 20, 2022, 08:14:35 PM » Author: Rommie
Yeah, maybe. But I'll take a lot of convincing  :'( :lps:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #31 on: January 20, 2022, 11:46:55 PM » Author: Econolite03
I was thinking of using 589nm amber turtle-safe LED 12V lamps in my pagoda style landscape lights in my backyard to mimic SOX, since there’s no such thing as a 18W 3 tier pagoda light.
108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #32 on: April 05, 2022, 11:06:26 PM » Author: 108CAM
MK1 & MK2 Sylvania StreetLEDS (excluding areoscreen models) because they are actually shaped like streetlights and not spatulas or fly wackers.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

bkingthesignalman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 12:11:07 AM » Author: bkingthesignalman
My favorite streetlights are Dephen 300Ws

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #34 on: May 18, 2022, 09:54:39 PM » Author: funkybulb
 Mine prolly be first generation GE evolve those are nice and bright and lit parking lot well.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #35 on: June 03, 2022, 08:07:08 AM » Author: Molly
Mine is the Cree RSW, Leotek Greencobra, GE Evolve ERLs, and the AEL Autobahn series. What are yours?

LED Roadway NXT series

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #36 on: June 04, 2022, 11:51:15 AM » Author: thelightingman
I personally like the AEL Autobahn ATB0 and ATB2 because that's what they are installing around here and out of the many that are around I have only seen 3 DOA and 3 failed ones (they were strobing), I have yet to find the elusive purple ones.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #37 on: June 04, 2022, 11:10:18 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
While I'm not a fan of LED streetlights , I don't mind the AEL ATB2's being used as spot replacements in Columbus. They're 3,000k , distribute light evenly along the road and aren't glare bombs ! Plus , they're not totally horrible looking .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #38 on: June 16, 2022, 08:01:16 PM » Author: bulb_tester2009
Philips SRX830 and SGP268 Broadway.(Of course, these are HPS street lights, I don't particularly like LED street lights)

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #39 on: June 16, 2022, 08:10:43 PM » Author: bulb_tester2009
I personally like the AEL Autobahn ATB0 and ATB2 because that's what they are installing around here and out of the many that are around I have only seen 3 DOA and 3 failed ones (they were strobing), I have yet to find the elusive purple ones.
The purple light indicates that the fluorescent powder on the surface of the LED lamp bead has cracked, and the single blue light inside has penetrated out. This means that the LED street light will be EOL soon.

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies