Author Topic: Favorite LED Streetlight  (Read 9526 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Favorite LED Streetlight « on: April 03, 2020, 06:03:26 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Mine is the Cree RSW, Leotek Greencobra, GE Evolve ERLs, and the AEL Autobahn series. What are yours?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:50:56 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 06:41:40 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
The AEL Autobahn series and the Solarmax ones that Caltrans uses (California based company).
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:01:29 PM » Author: Cole D.
Probably AEL Autobahn ATB0/ATB2/ATBS/ATBL/ATBM series fixtures.

Also any of the smaller fixtures that have "ears" making them compatible with NEMA opticals such as buckets, radial waves, etc like a NEMA head is.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:13:46 AM » Author: M250R201SA
Unpopular Opinion here, but I like the Leotek GCJ, and GCMs.  The GCLs are alright.  I figured the GCM looks like a Shoe, but the GCL looks like a Clown shoe! 

I do like the looks of the GE ERL series, but I have yet to see what those look like in 3000K.   

My utility uses Leotek and have since August, 2017 and have not had 1 failure.  Ameren also uses the GE EFM for Flood lighting since Leotek doesn’t have a comparable product for that yet.  But ALL GE Cobraheads and NEMA heads are being replaced with Leotek GCJs, GCMs, and GCLs.

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 10:43:58 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Unpopular Opinion here, but I like the Leotek GCJ, and GCMs.  The GCLs are alright.  I figured the GCM looks like a Shoe, but the GCL looks like a Clown shoe! 

I do like the looks of the GE ERL series, but I have yet to see what those look like in 3000K.   

My utility uses Leotek and have since August, 2017 and have not had 1 failure.  Ameren also uses the GE EFM for Flood lighting since Leotek doesn’t have a comparable product for that yet.  But ALL GE Cobraheads and NEMA heads are being replaced with Leotek GCJs, GCMs, and GCLs.
I like the green cobras too.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 12:14:28 PM » Author: Cole D.
And also, I really liked the early AEL LED NEMA that had the smooth reflector and the LEDs were inside the relflector/refractor. And also the GE LED that has the head from a 201SA.

The Cooper LED cobraheads that are otherwise the same as HID look nice too.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 02:03:27 PM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
AEL Watch Light.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 02:08:57 PM » Author: Rommie
None of the above.

:lps: every time here  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 04:42:26 PM » Author: Jovan
Mine is the Cree RSW, GE Evolve ERLs, AEL Autobahn series. What are yours?
  :hps: :mv: :a_fluor: :a_mh:
Conventional HPS,HQL,MH,Fluorescent and etc
tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 12:44:19 AM » Author: tolivac
AEL 215W lights installed at the transmitter plant to replace 250W and 400W mercury.Have some of the GE and Westinghouse lights in my collection.Still work.There are some GE Evolve lights that are still 5000K haven't greened out like the ones at the WallMart have.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 01:29:21 AM » Author: dor123
  :hps: :mv: :a_fluor: :a_mh:
Conventional HPS,HQL,MH,Fluorescent and etc
+1

But Gaash makes the Venus, which is a LED lantern with optics of HID lantern, so it have better beam control than most LED lanterns, and it proved to last. But it is still superglaring from undernate, and the light is horrible like all other LED lantern.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Michael

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 04:22:31 AM » Author: Michael
Philips Luma and Luma gen. 2, Philips TownGuide, Philips MiniQuadralux2 LED, Schreder Nano LED, Schreder Ampera, Schreder Boreal, Schreder CMS LED.
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #12 on: April 05, 2020, 06:23:40 AM » Author: AngryHorse
No contest for me, Holophanes stylish V-Max 8)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 10:30:18 AM by AngryHorse » Logged

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

RandomCatPerson

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 09:03:28 AM » Author: RandomCatPerson
The autobhan atbm and atbs and atbl.

Also like the cheap eBay leds because they are so bad they're good.

See me on youtube at Random Cat Person for more content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYq1jSBuQvMObtCuglqB_6g/videos

Westinghouse is King

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Favorite LED Streetlight « Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 11:19:26 AM » Author: Binarix128
I'm not a fan of LED streetlights, but my favorite one is the Holophand V-Max too, it looks stylish.  8)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies