Author Topic: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section.  (Read 8026 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « on: April 25, 2020, 10:22:21 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
There is now an addition to the advertisement section called "web finds". This is where eBay, Craigslist, Kijiji and other non-member created listings should go. From now on any eBay listings that get posted in "For sale or Trade" that are ebay/kijiji/CL/etc will get moved to the "web finds" board.

This was done in an effort to separate the two different types of listings so people's personal listings do not get pushed off of the front page before their time.

If anyone has any suggestions for a renaming of the "web finds" board than fire away. It may take me a few days to move everything ebay related into the new board but once it is done you will be able to easily find people's personal advertisements.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 10:59:40 PM » Author: Lumex120
I was actually about to suggest something like this! Thanks for adding it, I think it's going to be a lot better than just having all for sale stuff in one topic.

Unofficial LG Discord

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 11:50:09 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The sorting is all done... I misjudged how much time it would take lol.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 09:14:21 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I noticed that, I think it’s nice to sort that stuff out.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 09:32:08 AM » Author: Rommie
That's an excellent idea, Owen. Well done  8;)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 01:30:31 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Excellent idea ! :bulbman:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 04:14:35 PM » Author: HPS_250
Today I can’t access the “sale or trade” or “web finds” board. Were you just further organizing it?

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:38 PM » Author: Rommie
Working ok here.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:59 PM » Author: HPS_250
Working ok here.

That’s odd, I’ll try again.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 04:28:37 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
That’s odd, I’ll try again.

It should still work, there is no setting for me to lock you out of it... Might be an issue on your end.

~Owen

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 10:09:12 AM » Author: HPS_250
It should still work, there is no setting for me to lock you out of it... Might be an issue on your end.

Might be an issue with my WiFi, because it’s been having a lot of problems recently.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 10:09:59 AM » Author: HPS_250
It looks like this on my screen.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 10:13:22 AM » Author: Rommie
Interesting, here's what it looks like here:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #13 on: June 07, 2020, 10:16:20 AM » Author: HPS_250
Interesting, here's what it looks like here:

Just got it to work, for some reason I had to click on “advertisements” to see the individual boards.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I've decided to further sort the advertisement section. « Reply #14 on: June 07, 2020, 10:17:54 AM » Author: Rommie
Ah, I should have thought of that. I forgot they can be collapsed. You must have clicked on it to collapse that section without realising  :P

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies