Author Topic: Polar Lites  (Read 1077 times)
LucasColley

View Posts
View Gallery

Polar Lites « on: May 04, 2020, 12:11:38 AM » Author: LucasColley
Does anyone know if polar lites hps bulbs cycle? I have a 70W medium base one and I don’t know why but I just want it to cycle. When it fires up at dusk it goes to a mercury-ish color for like 5 seconds then goes to sodium which would make me think that it it is about to cycle. I just don’t want to be waiting for nothing. Thanks
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Polar Lites « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 03:19:55 AM » Author: High Intensity
The PolerLites HPS Bulbs will likely cycle at EOL, as PolerLites (Caster) sources their lamps from the same unknown factory as other lesser-known brands.
LucasColley

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Polar Lites « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 09:12:48 AM » Author: LucasColley
Ok thanks. It’s weird I just like watching hps bulbs cycle, something about it is fascinating to me. And I didn’t want to be waiting for nothing. And I can’t find them anywhere, I got my Lithonia lighting 70 watt black floodlight about a year ago and it came used which I was fine with but I wanted to get a replacement bulb like that one but they were nowhere to be found.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies