Author Topic: Nascar fans  (Read 1428 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Nascar fans « on: May 29, 2020, 11:40:04 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Wondering if any of you guys are nascar fans? im sure there are a few but just wondering.

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Nascar fans « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 11:57:05 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I used to go to my share of Nascar races when I had a thing called money !  A friend and I  WERE traveling to several different short tracks in 3 different states before Covid 19 reared it's ugly head !!!! :curse:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Nascar fans « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 12:31:20 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I used to go to my share of Nascar races when I had a thing called money !  A friend and I  WERE traveling to several different short tracks in 3 different states before Covid 19 reared it's ugly head !!!! :curse:

Yeah that sucks, but now they are doing midweek racing with the cup series and the xfinity and ganderson rv series are there as well usually after or before teh cup races and it live sports so that is good. I have never been to a race personal, only really got into nascar this season. I did watch daytona, vegas andand the auto club race before covid canned the sport until now.  The Food city 500 at brystol is tomorrow at 330 pm est if you wanna watch that (well today sice its 12;:30 am but dont think about that).

Wireman
Re: Nascar fans « Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 09:52:07 PM » Author: Wireman
Because my dad has always been a race car driver in SCCA I grew up around auto racing and NASCAR. We watched some of the best drive like Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt. Darrell Waltrip is still my all time favorite NASCAR driver.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Nascar fans « Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 10:11:52 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Because my dad has always been a race car driver in SCCA I grew up around auto racing and NASCAR. We watched some of the best drive like Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt. Darrell Waltrip is still my all time favorite NASCAR driver.

Cool! I gotta get watching again, just keep forgetting to as i have been kinda busy.

Wireman
Re: Nascar fans « Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 10:25:18 PM » Author: Wireman
Cool! I gotta get watching again, just keep forgetting to as i have been kinda busy.
You should check out some of the older races on YouTube from the 80s and 90s. NASCAR was a lot less regulated then and there some crazy and exciting moments that you won't see in today's racing.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Nascar fans « Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 12:57:21 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
All of the "lower level" local short tracks we travel to have bred a number of now successful  NASCAR drivers such as Eric Jones , Chase Elliott & Austin Cindric  to name a few .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies