Author Topic: Guys ii figured out the leds are good!  (Read 2290 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « on: June 13, 2020, 08:20:23 PM » Author: Bulbman256
So i just found out This video that Proves why leds are great!

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Meme Pods

View Posts
View Gallery

A nice daylight CFL

UCKBWkfqE5WPMlFZmssITqPQ
Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 08:58:32 PM » Author: Meme Pods
Truly just why why!

Down with the halogen bulbs

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 07:19:04 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Truly just why why!

:lol: The joke! :lol:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:09:59 AM by Bulbman256 » Logged

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 10:41:14 AM » Author: Binarix128
 :lol: :lol:

The video proves the opposite, the ricklighting is actually fluorescent or blue coated incandescent. LOL :lol:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 11:33:15 AM » Author: Bulbman256
:lol: :lol:

The video proves the opposite, the ricklighting is actually fluorescent or blue coated incandescent. LOL :lol:

:lol:
yeah, i think the leds would break before the music video recording was finished :lol: :lol:

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 11:41:52 PM » Author: Binarix128
I found a big reason why L*D is way better than other lighting and other lighting must disapear from the markets right now.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 11:44:06 AM » Author: Rommie
I found a big reason why L*D is way better than other lighting and other lighting must disapear from the markets right now.
Nice microphone though. AKG D202, staple of BBC radio studios in the 70's. Used to have one, wish I'd never got rid of it but I needed the money and someone offered me some  8)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 01:54:01 PM » Author: Binarix128
Nice microphone though. AKG D202, staple of BBC radio studios in the 70's. Used to have one, wish I'd never got rid of it but I needed the money and someone offered me some  8)
I did't know that rick songs was recorded in BBC studios. Was this sogn recorded in reel-to-reeel or in an early PCM digital codec? Because there's not the typical pitch shifting due to the fast tape speed variations.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 02:06:33 PM » Author: Rommie
I don't know where that was recorded, all I said was that particular model of microphone was used a lot by the BBC back in the day.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 07:27:14 PM » Author: Binarix128
Interesting microphone shape for the era. Microphones in the 70's here had a square shape, maybe ours came from america.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Guys ii figured out the leds are good! « Reply #10 on: June 29, 2020, 07:19:28 AM » Author: Rommie
There are a few on eBay, but not cheap, around £175 - £250 so won't be getting one any time soon  :(

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies