Author Topic: GOL ATL ????  (Read 8969 times)
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #30 on: June 17, 2020, 05:42:13 PM » Author: Danny
Oh you must be able to post your own content after all. From what i heard you couldn’t! But yes an administrator needs to set your account up for you after you send an email to the administrators requesting to sign up. 
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #31 on: June 17, 2020, 07:12:18 PM » Author: High Intensity
They were still letting people join ATL back in October as i was able to create an account that i haven't used as of yet nor do i think i may use it in the future, and i didn't need to contact any admins to get the user name i wanted.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #32 on: June 17, 2020, 08:15:44 PM » Author: Binarix128
Why the admin blocked all the galley access to guests? If guests can't see the gallery, pleople can't join. Seems like the site was placed in the trash can. I think the creator did't taked much care to the site. The site is definilety EOL, like mine one.  ;D ::)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #33 on: June 18, 2020, 09:48:47 AM » Author: Rommie
As far as I'm concerned, the place can rot. After the volley of abuse I received from the so-called admins I wouldn't touch the place with a very long pole.

Sammi and I did have a few problems on LG in the past, but that's where it will remain. This site is the best it's been for a long time now, thanks in no small part to the current membership  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 10:47:15 AM » Author: dor123
And where all our past British friends that were active at ATL like Kev, Gav, etc, where they were disappeared?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #35 on: June 18, 2020, 11:25:29 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
@sox35:
Its really sad that you were treated that way :(

@dor123:
I think most of them are on TLR now

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 11:27:58 AM » Author: Rommie
Thanks, I was really trying to forget about that, but there you go  :'(

At least 99.99% of the time this site is ok now :love: :-*

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #37 on: June 18, 2020, 06:27:17 PM » Author: Danny
Ive always enjoyed this site personally, even though theres not many english left on it, its still the first site i found. And one i will never leave. Ive done many amazing lamp trades on here and its where i met most of my lighting friends nearly 10 years ago Long before the other sites were ever even thought of. So this site and the people that i interract with  will always have a special place for me.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #38 on: June 19, 2020, 12:35:03 AM » Author: Binarix128
At least 99.99% of the time this site is ok now :love: :-*
Yep! This site is nice and friendly for all members. I'll not move from here.  :love:  :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:39:27 AM by Binarix128 » Logged
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #39 on: June 20, 2020, 12:08:31 PM » Author: rjluna2
What about GoL? I attempted to register 2 times and nothing, I still don't recive my user activation notification, and in this year only one member has join. Do you know what happen with GoL?
Someone from Internet Movie Car Database is also interested in joining to GOL.  I post a message at the form, but has not heard from them yet: http://www.galleryoflights.org/mb/index.php?topic=1489.0

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #40 on: June 20, 2020, 02:33:06 PM » Author: Binarix128
Someone from Internet Movie Car Database is also interested in joining to GOL.  I post a message at the form, but has not heard from them yet: http://www.galleryoflights.org/mb/index.php?topic=1489.0
Thanks! Seems like the admins are out-of-day and can't see the the new user's requests.  :-\

EDIT 1:
Checking some stats, the site is more like a desert. The site is quite sad: Few comments a day, few new pics a day and the most replied board is the game board and not the lights, but I still want to join there. Seems like the admind just don't want more users, becuse Lil'Cinnamon still post pics in the site, I think that GoL is going in the way of ATL, I hope that doesn't happen here.  :(

EDIT 2:
The statics are really sad, just see the picture attached. What I don't understand is the quantity of new members from 2018 and present, is that a counter bug or the site is being spammed. Maybe I figurate between those 10s of thousands of members and the anti-spam software just ignored me. I think that the solution is that the admin manually create an user for me.  :-\
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 02:54:09 PM by Binarix128 » Logged
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #41 on: June 20, 2020, 03:41:06 PM » Author: joseph_125
Thanks! Seems like the admins are out-of-day and can't see the the new user's requests.  :-\

PM me the username you signed up on GOL with. I can approve your account immediately. There's a lot of sketchy spammy users that sign up so your account might have slipped through the cracks.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #42 on: June 20, 2020, 04:55:59 PM » Author: Binarix128
PM me the username you signed up on GOL with. I can approve your account immediately. There's a lot of sketchy spammy users that sign up so your account might have slipped through the cracks.
I had PM you!  ;)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #43 on: June 21, 2020, 03:17:58 PM » Author: Binarix128
I had registered GoL, but there's some problems accesing to some parts of the site. I also can't reply in forum treads, I don't see a reply button anywhere. Who have an account on GoL please help me to reply in forums.
lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: GOL ATL ???? « Reply #44 on: June 21, 2020, 03:27:31 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
GoL is still active, but numbers are small...

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies