Author Topic: Minecraft?  (Read 7785 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 08:52:05 AM » Author: wattMaster
The server is 1.16.1, so your launcher could be outdated.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Minecraft? « Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 11:35:51 AM » Author: Binarix128
The server is 1.16.1, so your launcher could be outdated.
I enter to your server with 1.16.1 optifine. I don't update my launcher from a long time.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Minecraft? « Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 11:52:11 AM » Author: Lumex120
I think I know what the problem is. Ever since an update within the past 2 years (don't know which one) you need to have the port the server is using after the ip, so it would be like this : 108.254.29.248:25565 (25565 is the default port, but if it's something else, just change it to that.)

Edit: Yep, that seems to have been the issue. Do  108.254.29.248:25565 in 1.16.1 and you should be able to connect. Worked for me. ;D

Unofficial LG Discord

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 09:45:34 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Anybody want to do this again?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Minecraft? « Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 09:52:05 AM » Author: Binarix128
Is the server still running?
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 02:14:43 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Is the server still running?
Not sure.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Minecraft? « Reply #21 on: October 29, 2020, 02:51:35 PM » Author: Lumex120
Just checked, it's not.

Unofficial LG Discord

MVMH_99

View Posts
View Gallery

Nothin' Like Clear MV...

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 04:37:40 PM » Author: MVMH_99
I'm a BIG fan of Minecraft!  I love to play versions with huge modpacks (some of which have over 200 mods!!)  I have a workstation-type laptop, which is able to handle the massive graphics and memory demands.  I mainly enjoy building unique structures, however, as opposed to playing with other people or attempting to "survive."  I usually use "Technic Launcher" (free for anyone with a Minecraft account), as I can find an infinitely-large number of packs to meet my desires.  Some of the default packs it comes with (namely Hexxit) are CERTAINLY worth checking out.  Some of the pre-constructed things you'll find are jaw-dropping!

But, playing on a server sounds fun - it would be neat to collaborate with others who share a similar interest.  I'd be happy to get on the server sometime!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it - let old lighting LIVE!

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Minecraft? « Reply #23 on: November 29, 2020, 12:36:36 AM » Author: Lumex120
I'm a BIG fan of Minecraft!  I love to play versions with huge modpacks (some of which have over 200 mods!!)  I have a workstation-type laptop, which is able to handle the massive graphics and memory demands.  I mainly enjoy building unique structures, however, as opposed to playing with other people or attempting to "survive."  I usually use "Technic Launcher" (free for anyone with a Minecraft account), as I can find an infinitely-large number of packs to meet my desires.  Some of the default packs it comes with (namely Hexxit) are CERTAINLY worth checking out.  Some of the pre-constructed things you'll find are jaw-dropping!

But, playing on a server sounds fun - it would be neat to collaborate with others who share a similar interest.  I'd be happy to get on the server sometime!
If possible, could you post some pics of some of your builds?

Unofficial LG Discord

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #24 on: January 09, 2021, 08:16:31 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
We should make a LG world.

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #25 on: January 09, 2021, 09:00:01 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
We should make a LG world.
Agreed! The best thing would be a creative mode server where players build lighting related or other things.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #26 on: January 10, 2021, 09:08:45 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Agreed! The best thing would be a creative mode server where players build lighting related or other things.
Definitely! :bulbman:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #27 on: February 02, 2021, 02:23:45 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
@Wattmaster, do you think you could make another world for LG?

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #28 on: February 02, 2021, 02:51:58 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
@Wattmaster, do you think you could make another world for LG?
I don't think he's very active here anymore. How do you make a minecraft server?

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Minecraft? « Reply #29 on: February 02, 2021, 03:32:02 PM » Author: AngryHorse
I can’t get on mine at the minute?, there’s some sort of problem that brings up the Mojang screen, then cut me right back to my Home Screen!, I’ve been told to delete, then reinstall it to fix the glitch?

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies