Author Topic: Ask me what you want  (Read 3088 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Ask me what you want « on: July 12, 2020, 08:38:27 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.I decided to answer you on questions which will interest you.If you have something to ask me put comments down.Prohibited political,religious and other provocations(cursing,mad words)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 09:17:20 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Hmmmm. Nothing to go wrong here!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:22:16 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Also what your honest  opinion on leds?

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 10:31:58 PM » Author: Binarix128
Did Hide the pain guy worked in lighting tecnology?
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 05:29:56 AM » Author: Jovan
Did Hide the pain guy worked in lighting tecnology?
I don't know.Maybe because he said that he worked as electrical enginer.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 05:32:18 AM » Author: Jovan
LED bulbs are crappy.From experience many of them die because of poor heatsink and power supply.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 05:32:34 AM » Author: Jovan
Hmmmm. Nothing to go wrong here!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 08:25:56 AM » Author: Bulbman256
LED bulbs are crappy.From experience many of them die because of poor heatsink and power supply.

True. The integrated led fixtures are the worst offenders. I spotted 4 NEW dead high led high bays when i went to costco the other day. combined with one other dead one thats 5 dead led highbays that wh whole fixture is going to waste. the other one was when i went a few weeks ago and is still dead. :o

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 08:46:20 AM » Author: Jovan
True. The integrated led fixtures are the worst offenders. I spotted 4 NEW dead high led high bays when i went to costco the other day. combined with one other dead one thats 5 dead led highbays that wh whole fixture is going to waste. the other one was when i went a few weeks ago and is still dead. :o
Yes.I hate when LED lamps fail in way that half of them dies but other half is still lit.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 05:19:24 PM » Author: Rommie
You really don't want to know. Honestly, you don't. Trust me.  :DeAtH:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 05:28:17 PM » Author: Jovan
You really don't want to know. Honestly, you don't. Trust me.  :DeAtH:
I see from skull what you want to say.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 05:29:29 PM » Author: Rommie
I'm saying nothing, I have no wish to be banned from the site  ;)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 05:35:30 PM » Author: Jovan
I'm saying nothing, I have no wish to be banned from the site  ;)
Hhahahahaha just kidding
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #13 on: July 31, 2020, 12:29:03 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Hello to everyone.I decided to answer you on questions which will interest you.If you have something to ask me put comments down.Prohibited political,religious and other provocations(cursing,mad words)

What got you into lighting?
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #14 on: July 31, 2020, 06:12:08 AM » Author: Jovan
What got you into lighting?
I saw in 2017 Yugoslav lamps and I decided to collect them because it was interesting for me to have something made in Serbia/Yugoslavia.As years passed I saw many interesting and beautiful bulbs from other countries.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies