Author Topic: US HID lamps  (Read 4479 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: US HID lamps « Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 07:04:36 AM » Author: Rommie
I've always thought we should have a files upload area, where people can upload documents like this or PDF files of catalogue pages etc. It's certainly been discussed, but it would probably need a lot of tinkering behind the scenes to get it up and running. With Patrick being the  only one who can do the necessary coding, and the fact that he already has an ever-growing "to do" list, it may happen, but I have no idea when..!

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: US HID lamps « Reply #16 on: May 07, 2021, 06:20:18 PM » Author: James
Do you or anyone happen to have a similar list for USA Fluorescent lamps?  There are a few more exotic versions that I am not so sure about, in particular the T10 and energy saving types.
Bottled lightning

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: US HID lamps « Reply #17 on: May 27, 2022, 12:04:00 AM » Author: Bottled lightning
I think t10 lamps are designed to be interchangeable with t12 lamps and energy saver lamps have a lower voltage.

NHT50SDX   45V  1.32A 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373833147317?   Could someone save the pictures from that listing?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies