Author Topic: What is your favorite vehicle?  (Read 8149 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 07:52:55 PM » Author: CEB1993
Another one of my favorite classic cars is the 1959 Ford Anglia 105e featured in the Harry Potter franchise. This is the classic car that began my love of all classic cars as a child  :) This compact car was produced for the British market, however it featured many American style characteristics such as the fins over the taillights. I always thought it looked similar to the Chevrolet Bel Airs and the Ford Thunderbirds. This is such a neat little car with a lot of personality and style  8)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #31 on: October 23, 2020, 07:36:05 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Probably M939 series 5 ton US Army 6x6 of all things.  The military vehicle hobby became a large part of what I do, and pales in comparison to my lighting hobby. 
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #32 on: October 24, 2020, 10:11:26 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We've gpt too many favourite vehicles to mention, however our least favourite one is the van we have just hired.

The Renault Kangoo is horrible  :poof:

The handbrake is a weird shape, with the handgrip at 90 degrees to what you expect and the power socket is right underneath it so that when you go to apply the brake you knock what ever is plugged in and it goes off.!!!  :curse:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #33 on: October 25, 2020, 09:35:04 AM » Author: Medved
To bring memories of the careless early 20's old student me and my first job:
Ikarus 280, Karosa 731, Skoda TR15...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 02:31:43 PM by Medved » Logged

No more selfballasted c***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 07:02:13 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We're both fans of some of the classic small cars from the 1960s. :)
And the current front runner is a classic VW Beetle.  :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #35 on: December 04, 2020, 10:34:43 PM » Author: CEB1993
My dream is to have a classic car to restore. My 2 favorite classic cars:

1960 Chevrolet Impala
1957 Ford Thunderbird

A few other cars that I’d enjoy having if I had unlimited space in my garage:

Honda S2000 (pre 2003)
2003 Acura TL Type S (Upscale version of the Honda Accord with incredible acceleration and upgraded handling)
2004 Lexus GS400 (Luxury brand Lexus’ first muscle car)
2nd Gen. Mazda Miata (Learned to drive stick shift from fellow LG member good friend Nicksfans in this one)
2006 Subaru WRX STi (Japanese import)
2004 Volkswagen Routan (Ultra-luxury car If I had a chauffeur)
Cadillac CTS-V (Best of both worlds with a comfortable Cadillac interior and a super fast Corvette engine)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 10:37:33 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #36 on: December 05, 2020, 08:20:50 AM » Author: suzukir122
@CEB1993, the Cadillac CTS has a Corvette engine? Or do you mean an engine similar to the Corvette engine? I honestly
didn't know that car had power like that. That's interesting, especially since my neighbor is a proud owner of both the Cadillac CTS,
and the C7 Corvette

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 10:29:29 AM » Author: takemorepills
There are 2 versions of hi-po CTS, CTS-V and CTS V Sport. CTS-V has a supercharged Corvette V8. It is bonkers. My friend has a CTS V Sport, it is twin turbo V6 and is also very, very fast.

Then the CTS also has 4 banger and GM corporate 3.6 V6 for other trims.
magslight

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #38 on: December 05, 2020, 11:20:56 AM » Author: magslight
I still drive my favourite car  8). An Audi 80 B2 from 1986 with 90HP at only 950kg with 180km/h high speed on the Autobahn.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #39 on: December 06, 2020, 07:53:57 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Takemorepills, when I get the chance, I'm gonna ask my neighbor what kind of CTS he owns. I haven't gotten a good look
at it yet, since each time that we hangout, I'm always too busy drooling over the Corvette :lol:

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #40 on: December 07, 2020, 07:43:36 AM » Author: CEB1993
@CEB1993, the Cadillac CTS has a Corvette engine? Or do you mean an engine similar to the Corvette engine? I honestly
didn't know that car had power like that. That's interesting, especially since my neighbor is a proud owner of both the Cadillac CTS,
and the C7 Corvette

Yes, it’s a modified Corvette engine with a 5.7 liter V8 and a Tremac 6 speed manual transmission. A few other modifications were made including the use of Brembo brakes and some cosmetic changes in the interior.

The 1st generation (2003-2007) is definitely my favorite version of the CTS-V, partly because my grandparents used to have 2004  SRX (SUV version on the CTS). A friend of my friend has a CTS-V  that I rode in at our Autocross club, and it hauls! Amazing exhaust note and razor sharp handling when hitting the track!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #41 on: December 07, 2020, 09:33:31 AM » Author: suzukir122
I'm gonna have to check out that CTS my neighbor has, and see what exact model it is. I'm also gonna have to get him
to take a drive with me in the Corvette and CTS someday. I've already missed the opportunity to drive in that Corvette a couple weeks ago.

Interests:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #42 on: May 03, 2022, 12:34:15 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Old topic, but mine is either the 1988 Toyota pickup (Hilux elsewhere) or the old Chevy square-body Silverado pickup.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: What is your favorite vehicle? « Reply #43 on: May 03, 2022, 11:34:43 PM » Author: Burrito
I have a favorite vehicle!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies