Author Topic: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl  (Read 3506 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « on: October 17, 2020, 03:40:36 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Just curious to know how many female LG members we have here aside from WigWag, sox35, and Mandolin Girl?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Wireman
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 10:22:10 AM » Author: Wireman
I know of 2 others besides the members you already mentioned. My sister WigWag is wondering why you're asking?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 10:28:11 AM » Author: Rommie
I know of 2 others besides the members you already mentioned. My sister WigWag is wondering why you're asking?
Hey, I didn't know that, you never told me  :bulbman: :cat:  :-*

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Wireman
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 10:45:47 AM » Author: Wireman
Hey, I didn't know that, you never told me  :bulbman: :cat:  :-*
she very recently joined but hasn't been active since our father passed away last week. While lighting isn't to important for either of us right now I told her to at least say hello to wide-lite 1000's socks.... seems like everyone else has.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 10:52:54 AM » Author: Rommie
she very recently joined but hasn't been active since our father passed away last week. While lighting isn't to important for either of us right now I told her to at least say hello to wide-lite 1000's socks.... seems like everyone else has.
I meant to say sorry about your father in my last PM, as you know I lost my mother in January so I know where you are right now. Take care and speak soon  :love: :-*

Hi again to Tim's socks  :lol:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 12:56:42 PM » Author: HPS_250

Cool, I didn’t know she was your sister. I’m not sure of how many female members there are, as I don’t really look at anyone’s profile very often. I’m sorry about your father, I know what you’re going through as I lost my grandpa a few years ago.  :love:

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 12:58:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
With a ratio of 38.6 males to every female there are quite a few of us, but the others  aren't active, which is a pity.  :(

P.S Hi Tim's socks or should that be SOX.?  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 01:01:25 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 01:54:05 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
With a ratio of 38.6 males to every female there are quite a few of us, but the others  aren't active, which is a pity.  :(

P.S Hi Tim's socks or should that be SOX.?  :lol:

DOH !!!!  :-[  Actually I own both  socks and SOX .  :D 

@ Wireman  : sorry about your dad !  :( :sadbulb:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 01:59:42 PM » Author: Rommie

P.S Hi Tim's socks or should that be SOX.?
  :lol:
DOH !!!!  :-[  Actually I own both  socks and SOX .  :D

I'm not sure which one of you deserves a  :slap: more..! Sammi's closest so she gets it..! Tim, consider yourself lucky  :lol:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 02:08:59 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Sorry Sammi !

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:01 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
OWWW.! :slap:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 02:11:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 ;D :lps:

WigWag
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 09:33:48 PM » Author: WigWag
;D :lps:

-tips her hat- Hello Tim's socks!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 09:46:14 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Yeesh ! It's a running gag ! ::)

WigWag
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 09:52:44 PM » Author: WigWag
Yeesh ! It's a running gag ! ::)

I better watch my toes in any future pictures
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies