Author Topic: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners  (Read 1163 times)
WigWag
Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « on: October 18, 2020, 09:29:23 PM » Author: WigWag
Maybe somebody can explain this! It seems not do common anymore, at least not on the machine that I have. But what in the wide world of sports was this good for????
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:40:37 PM » Author: sol
Vacuuming under the sofa. Mine doesn't fit under the sofa and the lamp is burnt out...
WigWag
Re: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 09:46:02 PM » Author: WigWag
Vacuuming under the sofa. Mine doesn't fit under the sofa and the lamp is burnt out...

:lol: Mine could never fit under my sofa either, I'd just see better what I couldn't reach
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 09:48:23 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Well , what if you want to vacuum in the dark ?  :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 09:50:07 PM » Author: sol
 :lol:

The only place mine would be "useful" is under my bed. However, my bedroom has a hardwood floor. I use an old OTT-light fluorescent to see under the bed when vacuuming with the standard non-powered brush.
WigWag
Re: Headlights on Vacuum Cleaners « Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 10:34:02 PM » Author: WigWag
Well , what if you want to vacuum in the dark ?  :lol:

Har-dee-har-har! That's what they put headlights on lawnmowers for  :lol:

@sol I much prefer carpet but I've always wanted hardwood
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies