Author Topic: Funny Coworker Stories  (Read 7534 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 08:35:16 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Five fingers.??  :wndr:
Personally I've only got four, and one thumb...  :mrg:

“Aww, but doc I have finger insurance!”

“A thumb is not a finger.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 08:55:05 AM » Author: Rommie
Afraid that one is on the 23rd of October.  :mrg:  :lol:
Ok so I got the date wrong, that means I can slap people twice  :slap:  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 09:15:19 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Ok so I got the date wrong, that means I can slap people twice  :slap:  :mrg:

Owww! :slap: What logic is that, besides you only slapped me once! ;D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 09:35:44 AM » Author: Rommie
Owww! :slap: What logic is that, besides you only slapped me once! ;D
The second one comes in October, unless you want it now..?  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 10:21:54 AM » Author: Bulbman256
The second one comes in October, unless you want it now..?  :mrg:

I’ll take it now, don’t want any slap interest! :lol:

Anyway makes me wonder if you can take out a slap loan. :wndr: :laugh:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 11:26:37 AM » Author: Rommie
I’ll take it now, don’t want any slap interest! :lol:

Anyway makes me wonder if you can take out a slap loan. :wndr: :laugh:

Hmmm, loans usually mean interest, anyway here you go  :slap:  :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 11:50:29 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hmmm, loans usually mean interest, anyway here you go  :slap:  :lol:

Ouchie! :o At least that means on 10/23 I Wolff get an random pm from you with a  :slap: in it! :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 12:13:16 PM » Author: Rommie
Wolff  ???

Anyway, you're bound to do something slap-worthy between now and October, so don't rule anything out  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 12:58:54 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Wouldn’t sorry autocorrect had a field day there! :-[

And yeah your right! :mrg: :lol:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #39 on: April 28, 2021, 12:19:45 PM » Author: CEB1993
One time Amber had a clean-out-her-purse day in my office. She sat down at her desk and dumped her purse upside down and started loudly going through everything. Anything she didn't want she would yell "Crap!" and hurl it across the room into the trash can. She ended up throwing away a bunch of old receipts and an empty cigarette box.

Another time Amber came into work and listened to her voicemail. Her crazy boyfriend cussed her out because his tacos were cold. She got Taco Bell tacos and left them in the fridge the night before and he had a tantrum and called her up at work (Maybe he didn't know what a microwave is  :lol: ) The next day, she said he threw the taco at her and she had to take a long shower to get all the salsa out of her hair.

When we went to buy some booze for an office reception, Amber bought some cheap Canadian blended whiskey with her own money to take home. The next day, she was all mad because her boyfriend drunk the whole bottle in one night, started yelling and showing out, and finally had an accident in his pants  :P Amber had a high threshold for relationship drama, and seemed to thrive on it.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #40 on: April 28, 2021, 12:27:07 PM » Author: Rommie
Way too much information in the last paragraph there, Camden  :o :poof: :mrg:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #41 on: April 28, 2021, 12:48:15 PM » Author: CEB1993
When Amber wrecked her car, she got a loaner car from the insurance company. At the time it was a brand new 2016 Toyota Prius that was fresh off the lot. When she was through with it a few weeks later, it looked she had put 100,000 miles on it  ::) She took it camping and rolled up to work one day completely covered in mud. The inside was full of dog hair and reeked of cigarette smoke. Her boyfriend backed it into a tree and left a huge dent in the back bumper. I got to hear quite a few hilarious phone calls between Amber and the car rental company with her saying it wasn't her fault and she refused to pay the damages and cleaning fees.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #42 on: April 29, 2021, 07:54:22 AM » Author: suzukir122
Well, thumbs up to Amber for wrecking the toyota prius. I also hope she wasn't charged.

I hate. That car. Badly.

Alright, back on topic, I've got a funny coworker story that just happened last night at work. I'll tell it when I have more time.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #43 on: April 29, 2021, 07:56:22 AM » Author: Rommie
I know one thing, I'm glad I didn't work in the same office as this Amber character, I'd have probably ended up lamping her and getting the sack  :o  :mrg:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #44 on: April 29, 2021, 08:56:46 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I know one thing, I'm glad I didn't work in the same office as this Amber character, I'd have probably ended up lamping her and getting the sack  :o  :mrg:
I'm just wondering... :wndr:  If she annoyed you for a second time, would that earn her a relamping.??  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies