Author Topic: What do you think of the following comment from this lamp video?  (Read 2833 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
What do you think of the following comment from this lamp video? « on: November 05, 2020, 09:34:36 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here is the comment below:

“Can you give me all my lamps? Me and my family are starving and need food to eat and someone said lamps are a great source of energy and can fill us up instantly. Thanks.”

Here is the response:

“Well sorry to hear that sir but my lamps are not a source of energy and are not edible but contact your local powercompany im sure they will help you and your family best of luck”

Here is the video with this comment:

https://youtu.be/WpLVnRyZ20Y

Are there people on LG who often react like this person when they see rare lamps that they really want and someone elso has them?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: What do you think of the following comment from this lamp video? « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 07:45:24 PM » Author: nicksfans
It's a joke

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies