Author Topic: What music do you listen?  (Read 7611 times)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
What music do you listen? « on: November 19, 2020, 10:54:20 PM » Author: Binarix128
What music do you listen in the day?

In the day and afternoon, I usually listen to some Chillhop music, then in the night I usually listen to FM radio El Conquistador, they broadcast relaxing music at night. I listen to the FM broadcast, I don't like digital audio broadcast in general.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:02:42 PM » Author: Binarix128
Well, I also listen to rock n roll and electronic music sometimes.  :)
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:45:31 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
I love Rush and like just about any rock from the 70s or 80s. I like certain Chicago songs like Saturday In The Park and 25 Or 6 To 4 too.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 07:34:13 AM » Author: 589
97.7 The other side of the river #TOSOTR

OG 97.9  classic hip hop

106.1 North Georgia country

97.7 has NO commercials, i dont like commercials, so i listen to it most of the time. All can be listened to online.

:lps:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 08:01:40 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
97.7 has NO commercials, i dont like commercials, so i listen to it most of the time. All can be listened to online.
2 questions:
What type of music is played.? :wndr:
And can you post a link to it, please.?  :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 08:32:25 AM » Author: Rommie
If you like 50's stuff, try Ace CafĂ© Radio  8;)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 05:37:22 PM » Author: 589
2 questions:
What type of music is played.? :wndr:
And can you post a link to it, please.?  :-*

Alternative mostly. They have a very large play list and its usually weeks before i hear the same song again.

http://player.streamguys.com/cmg/atl971hd2/sgplayer/player.php

:lps:

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 05:54:13 PM » Author: takemorepills
I run the whole gamut, except for country.

I'll listen to stuff from the 30's, early Jazz, early Christmas music, 70's, 80's 90's, 21st Century, old-school rap, new school rap, gangsta rap, local bands, etc. My Pandora playlist probably confuses people!!

My only no-goes are Country/Western (unless it's Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, etc) 50's and 60's pop music and modern music that is obviously a re-hash of recent hits/styles.
I am also firmly against anything using AutoTune. That's a big "heck-no" from me. 

My most heavy rotation of the last year has been Puscifer, Primus, RUSH, and many 80's rock bands like GNR, Cinderella, Motley Crue, etc. Then I'll switch it up to Da baby, Trinidad james or Danny Brown to let the 2 15's in my vehicle flex a bit. Maybe even some DJ Russticals for maximum flex.

I think my musical randomness may be indicative of some mental health issues! :wndr:
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 06:04:00 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Alternative mostly. They have a very large play list and its usually weeks before i hear the same song again.

http://player.streamguys.com/cmg/atl971hd2/sgplayer/player.php
Not really the type of music that we listen to.  :(
But thanks for posting the link.  :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 12:39:54 AM » Author: Lumex120

I think my musical randomness may be indicative of some mental health issues! :wndr:
I wonder the same thing about myself sometimes. I don't have any "true" music tastes, I listen to a huge variety of stuff.

Unofficial LG Discord

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 12:43:55 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I listen to pretty much anything from rock to rap , country to Christian , oldies to modern .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 08:33:12 AM » Author: Rommie
We like most things, but crap with a silent c doesn't qualify as music in our book  :sick:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 09:30:28 AM » Author: Fluorescent05
We like most things, but crap with a silent c doesn't qualify as music in our book  :sick:
Agreed 100%! That's the only thing I don't miss about in person school. The kids use TikTok and play rap music all the time.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 09:39:28 AM » Author: Binarix128
There's something even worse than crap without c, and it is Latin trap.  :sick: :sick: :sick:

These songs are all about money, guns, drugs, degrading woman, gangsters, violence and the list goes on. :sick:

An that kind is songs are also famous on TipTork.  :sick:
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 10:13:52 AM » Author: Cole D.
I like a lot of things, not exactly genres, in particular, but rather songs across multiple genre.

I like classical and jazz music.
70s/80s rock like Boston, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, etc.
Dance, Trance and Dubstep music.
Some modern melodic rock like Lifehouse, Train, etc.
I also like contemporary Christian rock like Anberlin, Skillet, Hawk Nelson, Classic Crime, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Crutch, RED, Pillar, Flyleaf, etc.

Generally not a fan of Country or Rap music.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies