Author Topic: What music do you listen?  (Read 8774 times)
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #45 on: October 22, 2021, 09:07:59 PM » Author: Foxtronix
Listening to CCR as I type this. For no particular reason.

Or maybe for the same reason I've been switching between CCR's Lodi and Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild for a while tonight. None that is.  :mrg:

Gearjammer
Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #46 on: October 24, 2021, 12:03:15 AM » Author: Gearjammer
Listening to CCR as I type this. For no particular reason.

Or maybe for the same reason I've been switching between CCR's Lodi and Steppenwolf's Born to Be Wild for a while tonight. None that is.  :mrg:
If you're listening to CCR or Born To Be Wild then you have seriously good taste in music my friend! When it comes to CCR I tend to play Fortunate Son a lot.
Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #47 on: October 30, 2021, 10:54:24 PM » Author: Foxtronix
If you're listening to CCR or Born To Be Wild then you have seriously good taste in music my friend! When it comes to CCR I tend to play Fortunate Son a lot.

Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying CCR's music!

I grew up hearing the good ol' Beatles "1" CD playing in the car as well. So from time to time the Beatles it is!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: What music do you listen? « Reply #48 on: November 07, 2021, 07:31:03 PM » Author: Burrito
I listen to 80's music. I am an old soul.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies