Author Topic: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!!  (Read 229 times)
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « on: November 20, 2020, 08:07:11 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I am looking for a 55w Low Pressure Sodium fixture.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

MH, HPS, MV, and SOX lighting forever.

Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 07:19:36 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

Here is some that I found on the British eBay except these are only local pickup in the UK. You should check the UK eBay regularly if you want to get low pressure sodium fixtures except you might have to change out the ballasts or source a 240v 60hz supply.

Here is a listing of the 55w low pressure sodium fixtures I was talking about:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thorn-Beta-2-55w-SOX-Street-Light-Lantern-x-4/193696402887?hash=item2d19348dc7:g:~z0AAOSwumNfedtP

Say NO to ballast and bulb bans. MV, MH, HPS, and SOX forever!!!! Magnetic preheat fluorescent forever!!!!!

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), ballasts, and fixtures from around the world.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 11:43:43 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000

Try asking member mdcastle . He has a ton of LPS Streetlights he's gonna sell eventually .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 11:52:51 PM » Author: joseph_125
That would probably be your best bet for getting one that would be equipped with 120v gear too. Even the gear is getting hard to find now imo.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

MH, HPS, MV, and SOX lighting forever.

Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 04:25:29 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I often see members use Fulham workhorse ballasts to power SOX lamps. Finding 55w SOX fixtures on the British eBay will give you more chances of obtaining SOX fixtures since SOX was more commonly used in the UK.

Say NO to ballast and bulb bans. MV, MH, HPS, and SOX forever!!!! Magnetic preheat fluorescent forever!!!!!

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), ballasts, and fixtures from around the world.

lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 12:22:04 AM » Author: lights*plus
When you mean fixture, do you mean one that is ready with a plug to power up right away?
Do you have a 55w lamp? How much are you willing to spend?
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED!!! 55W LOW PRESSURE SODIUM FIXTURE!!! « Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 09:12:06 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
When you mean fixture, do you mean one that is ready with a plug to power up right away?
Do you have a 55w lamp? How much are you willing to spend?

Provided that it is 120v 60Hz, or has a 120v tap, I can wire it up myself. I`ve got a 55W lamp. Right now I could only pay (including shipping) around $80.00, wich I realize is not very much. But I do get another $5.00 every week, plus I randomly get money sometimes.
Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines