Author Topic: Your dreams about lighting...  (Read 93261 times)
F40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #315 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:03 AM » Author: F40
Last nite I dreamed one of my neighbors garage was a convenience store mixed with a restaurant. I worked there so I turned all the lights on and they were a mix of louvered 8 foot slim line fixtures, as well as 4 x 4 cloud fixtures. And two F40 strip lights,  The slim lines used F96T12CW, full wattage, except for one of the fixtures, which on one side had some weird F96T8CW. It was old-fashioned cool white too. Cloud fixtures used 6xF40CW on rapid start. I remember turning them all on, and they have that pinkish glow that cool whites have for a few minutes upon start up and they were also flickering pretty strongly.

About a month ago I had a dream that I was at my old job working at a school and I came across this lifeline F40WW and it actually had a red etch! It was not a normal T12. It was more like a T30, although I took it as a T12.
LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #316 on: October 06, 2023, 04:23:12 AM » Author: LightsAreBright27
I got these dreams just yesterday!
I went into a store, and one of the boxes opened on its own and it had pink F10T12s inside, just with brown 'banding' spots that felt like someone melted it.
This one is where I go into an abandoned house, and they have every lamp that I don't have. Even in the dream, I was thinking about how members of this website would react to them.

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50Hz

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #317 on: October 08, 2023, 11:43:22 PM » Author: Richmond2000
this weekend I was sick as a dog and slept most of it
one of my dreams I was standing in front of a "wall" / underside of a HUGE highmast / parking lot light and my job was to install the bulbs in it and they were BT MH bulbs but twice the size and O had to feed them in holding them from the top and had like near zero clearance and if I TOUCHED the bulb against the fixture it would explode (sorta like a kids game of doctor but in reverse) I got the bulbs installed and the dream ended 
LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #318 on: April 13, 2024, 06:34:11 AM » Author: LightsAreBright27
Yesterday,  I got a dream that I could take a 6500k F40T12 and hold another smaller tube of a different colour and squeeze them to 'merge' them (F40T12 with the smaller tubes colour).

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50Hz

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #319 on: April 13, 2024, 06:00:39 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Just had a dream where I spotted a multi story high school building resembling a skyscraper with many 4 lamp F40T12 preheat halfpiper fixtures all over the place with many even installed outside. Many of the outdoor halfpiper fixtures were stem mounted while the halfpiper fixtures that were visible indoors from windows were all flush mounted. Some of the outdoor halfpiper fixtures were installed on a canopy over the main building entrance while other outdoor halfpiper fixtures were installed in outdoor corridors. The outdoor halfpiper fixtures had a mix of blackender and brassender F40 tubes installed. The indoor halfpipers were turned on while the outdoor halfpipers were off. Later on in that dream, I caught the building undergoing renovations and saw a large number of the halfpipers laying on the ground underneath the main entrance canopy with tubes and PCB-laden 2 lamp brick ballasts removed. As the renovations were going on, I loaded roughly 25 stem mounted fixtures onto a flatbed truck along with the removed brick ballasts. I felt a little sad as the dream ended because I sadly did not get the fixtures that I have been rescuing in that dream. Some of the tubes that I salvaged in that dream included a large number of F40WW and F40CW tubes, but sadly, some F34CW tubes were mixed in.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 06:12:35 PM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

rlshieldjr

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #320 on: April 13, 2024, 09:17:32 PM » Author: rlshieldjr
Many I can't remember all of them. One was I was somehow tasked with fixing a series streetlighting system that utility and the city crew couldn't get working. It was overhead wired OV50 mercury vapor. I found the problem was the 2 circuits were miss wire from the regulators to the disconnect box.  Part of the dream was a woman I know said "Hey Rick are you going to get my lights fixed" I told her about the dream and she had a good laugh about it.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies