Author Topic: Your dreams about lighting...  (Read 90505 times)
F40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #315 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:03 AM » Author: F40
Last nite I dreamed one of my neighbors garage was a convenience store mixed with a restaurant. I worked there so I turned all the lights on and they were a mix of louvered 8 foot slim line fixtures, as well as 4 x 4 cloud fixtures. And two F40 strip lights,  The slim lines used F96T12CW, full wattage, except for one of the fixtures, which on one side had some weird F96T8CW. It was old-fashioned cool white too. Cloud fixtures used 6xF40CW on rapid start. I remember turning them all on, and they have that pinkish glow that cool whites have for a few minutes upon start up and they were also flickering pretty strongly.

About a month ago I had a dream that I was at my old job working at a school and I came across this lifeline F40WW and it actually had a red etch! It was not a normal T12. It was more like a T30, although I took it as a T12.
LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #316 on: October 06, 2023, 04:23:12 AM » Author: LightsAreBright27
I got these dreams just yesterday!
I went into a store, and one of the boxes opened on its own and it had pink F10T12s inside, just with brown 'banding' spots that felt like someone melted it.
This one is where I go into an abandoned house, and they have every lamp that I don't have. Even in the dream, I was thinking about how members of this website would react to them.

The most stereotypical lamp from India.
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50hz

Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #317 on: October 08, 2023, 11:43:22 PM » Author: Richmond2000
this weekend I was sick as a dog and slept most of it
one of my dreams I was standing in front of a "wall" / underside of a HUGE highmast / parking lot light and my job was to install the bulbs in it and they were BT MH bulbs but twice the size and O had to feed them in holding them from the top and had like near zero clearance and if I TOUCHED the bulb against the fixture it would explode (sorta like a kids game of doctor but in reverse) I got the bulbs installed and the dream ended 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies