Author Topic: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ?  (Read 5795 times)
Desultory13
Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #60 on: April 01, 2021, 06:40:11 PM » Author: Desultory13
When I noticed that LG became toilet gallery! :lol:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #61 on: April 01, 2021, 06:41:28 PM » Author: Rommie
Join the club, and I knew it was coming  :poof:  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #62 on: April 01, 2021, 06:43:11 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yeah, sorry, I never was an Apple fan  :mrg:
I quite like a good old Braeburn...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #63 on: April 02, 2021, 06:06:04 PM » Author: boiler1011
Probably the worst I have been shocked was while running a walk-behind brush hog. We had a 100 mile fence on a fairly small pasture. Being summer, I had my shirt off and somehow backed into the fence while mowing. I thought someone had come up behind me and hit me with a baseball bat because one second I was mowing and the next second I was laying on my stomach trying to figure out how I got there.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #64 on: April 02, 2021, 11:06:27 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
@boiler1011: Electric fence? That long?
Or something wrong with the machine?

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #65 on: April 03, 2021, 01:09:43 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
The worst I ever have been shocked was a couple days ago when I opened this site and noticed it had been changed to the Toilet Gallery  :laugh:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the SOX!

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #66 on: April 03, 2021, 01:10:34 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The worst I ever have been shocked was a couple days ago when I opened this site and noticed it had been changed to the Toilet Gallery  :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #67 on: April 03, 2021, 02:08:07 PM » Author: Rommie
Same here, and I knew it was coming  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #68 on: April 06, 2021, 08:23:59 AM » Author: boiler1011
@boiler1011: Electric fence? That long?
Or something wrong with the machine?

It was definitely the fence. The pastures regularly had large breed horses and I guess the owner decided they needed the most powerful zapper money could buy. It was way overkill on a pasture that small.
f36t8

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's the worst you've ever been shocked ? « Reply #69 on: April 07, 2021, 02:50:25 PM » Author: f36t8
I nearly forgot about that one time where I was shocked badly from an electric fence.

It was a small fence, with a smaller animals (i think sheep) near my parents house from a neighboring farm. Normally, coming into contact with it was definitely unpleasant, like the point of electric fences, but not really bad.

But one nice summer day i was lying down, relaxing in the grass. I was wearing short trousers and a t-shirt, and apparently had VERY good ground contact. Somehow i came in contact with the fence, and suddenly i was standing up, instead of lying down..  ;)
Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies