Author Topic: Any of you watch videos of people driving around just to see lights?  (Read 631 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Any of you watch videos of people driving around just to see lights? « on: January 24, 2021, 09:53:35 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Are any of you like me and watch videos of people driving around towns, just to look at lights? I’ve done it quite a few times and have some goodies in the videos.

Photo appears to be a recently installed Black ATB2 (Video from 2019, ATB2 isn’t in older videos) what I found odd is that
the arm is also black.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Any of you watch videos of people driving around just to see lights? « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 10:21:50 AM » Author: Cole D.
Yeah, I posted a video this past Christmas that someone made of Christmas lights, and there were HPS and even a few mercury vapor street lights in it, which was pretty cool. Very few LEDs.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Any of you watch videos of people driving around just to see lights? « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 03:21:06 AM » Author: Econolite03
Sure do. Particularity camcorder videos from the 90s or T.V. shows from the 80s.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Any of you watch videos of people driving around just to see lights? « Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 06:55:34 PM » Author: joseph_125
I do sometimes, there's a series called Night Walk that was filmed in 1986 Toronto and shows a lot of classic lights like the SOX expressway lighting, the incandescent gumballs, the lighted street signs, and fluorescent street lighting that's long gone. 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies