Author Topic: European 70w Internal ignitor high pressure sodium lamps on 80w mercury vapor  (Read 1830 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
European 70w Internal ignitor high pressure sodium lamps on 80w mercury vapor « on: January 27, 2021, 03:36:18 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here is one of my favorite videos on comparing 2 European 70w high pressure sodium lamps with internal ignitors on 80w mercury vapor series chokes. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/pHUy_h-1RjI

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: European 70w Internal ignitor high pressure sodium lamps on 80w mercury vapor « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 02:34:53 AM » Author: dor123
There were lots of GEC clones with 70W HPS lamps with inetrnal ignitor and 80W MV ballasts here in Israel.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies