Author Topic: The lucid thread  (Read 11897 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
The lucid thread « on: February 07, 2021, 11:51:11 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I have seen many an off topic thread start to evove past its topic and go off topic itself. Thsi thread is purley just to evolve itself, the first person to reply starts the ball rollign and it evolves from there. 8) ;D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:42:45 PM » Author: Rommie
I have seen many an off topic thread start to evove past its topic and go off topic itself. Thsi thread is purley just to evolve itself, the first person to reply starts the ball rollign and it evolves from there. 8) ;D
How about we start with your terrible spelling/typing  :mrg:  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 08:09:07 PM » Author: Bulbman256
How about we start with your terrible spelling/typing  :mrg:  :lol:
Ok, have you been talking to mu english teacher? :mrg: It isn't really my fault, english ahs too many exceptions and exceptions to that that nothing is uniform and its very hard to remember how to spell some things. >:( I also just type weird, my right pibky doesn't want to type at all, tis too stiff to reach some keys so i type normaly with my left and does this werid hand movemtn thing with my right, which works but makes alot of errors. :P

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 08:13:28 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
That spelling gets a  :slap: :slap: :slap: for you!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 08:16:18 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Hey! Who gave you that authority? :mrg: :police:

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 09:30:46 PM » Author: Binarix128
That should go for me:mrg:
Just check at my first posts and comments and try to understand my english.  :mrg:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 01:04:11 AM » Author: Bulbman256
That should go for me:mrg:
Just check at my first posts and comments and try to understand my english.  :mrg:

Well to be fair you where learning a new language using mostly a sight about lightbulbs. :mrg: To be frank myself im still learning my first one. :mrg: :lol: ;)

Desultory13
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 06:14:22 PM » Author: Desultory13
What about this; when is someone going to invent a lightbulb that only shines on things worth looking at? :poof:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 06:16:56 PM » Author: Rommie
What about this; when is someone going to invent a lightbulb that only shines on things worth looking at? :poof:
That's easy, they already have. Everything is worth looking at under SOX light :lps: :lps: :lps:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 06:19:11 PM » Author: Bulbman256
That's easy, they already have. Everything is worth looking at under SOX light :lps: :lps: :lps:

Strange, when i put my leds under sox light, they all disappeared! :lol: :mrg:

WigWag
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 06:25:59 PM » Author: WigWag

I dunno about that, maybe only a pumpkin or a carrot under that orange light  :lol: :lol:
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 07:04:11 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Spaghetti-o jello.  :sick: :sick: :sick:
WigWag
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 07:10:11 PM » Author: WigWag

OH GROSSNESS!!!!
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 07:13:47 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Ermmm what? :sick: :curse:

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 08:11:19 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Ermmm what? :sick: :curse:

Watch this video and you’ll see. Youtube link   :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Although she did say that it actually wasn’t too bad, just a bit bland.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 08:26:59 PM by desktoptrashcan » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies