Author Topic: The lucid thread  (Read 11893 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 10:01:27 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Cut up hot dogs in clear gelatin (jello). I actually want to try it with some mustard on the side just out of morbid curiosity...  :mrg:
Probably would end up vomiting it up though.  :sick: :sick: :sick:
Oh, gosh! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 10:04:26 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
What even is this?  ???
Still nasty.  :sick:
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #32 on: February 21, 2021, 10:05:58 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
This one speaks for itself.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 06:03:35 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Has this changed to the barf thread.???  :sick: :sick: :sick:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 06:18:36 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40

I guess so, but things can also change.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:24:00 AM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 06:18:54 AM » Author: Rommie
It had better not, any more of this and we'll be shut down for a month while the Hazmat team clean up  @-@ :o :poof:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #36 on: February 22, 2021, 06:29:05 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Okay, enough with the barf stuff. @-@

Since the first topic was about food (not tasty food though) and to "contribute" to the thread, what types of plates do you boys and girls have food on? And are they new, old, or a combination of both?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #37 on: February 22, 2021, 06:32:36 AM » Author: Rommie
Okay, enough with the barf stuff. @-@

Since the first topic was about food (not tasty food though) and to "contribute" to the thread, what types of plates do you boys and girls have food on? And are they new, old, or a combination of both?

Round ones  :mrg:

(Sorry, it had to be said  :lol:)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:34:16 AM by sox35 » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #38 on: February 22, 2021, 06:35:07 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Ok, but what are they made out of? Ceramic, plastic, or metal maybe? :lol: And do they have any designs on them or are they just simple looking plates?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:38:06 AM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #39 on: February 22, 2021, 06:37:16 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Ok, but what are they made out of? Ceramic, plastic, or metal maybe? :lol: And do they have any designs on them or are they just simple looking plates?
They're ceramic with a pattern of a poppy on them.

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #40 on: February 22, 2021, 11:52:25 AM » Author: HPS_250

I’m not even sure why I’m answering this random question, but I will anyway...  :lol:
I eat from plain white ceramic plates, and food is prepared in metal bowls. There is also one set of white ceramic plates with a black border.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #41 on: February 22, 2021, 12:08:07 PM » Author: Binarix128
We have mostly ceramics, some are plan and some have leafs designs. There are only four wood plates.
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #42 on: February 22, 2021, 09:45:44 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Did you know that the lifetime rating of analog sticks in modern game controllers is only 400 hours? Pretty sad if you ask me!  ::)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #43 on: February 23, 2021, 05:29:19 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Did you know that the lifetime rating of analog sticks in modern game controllers is only 400 hours? Pretty sad if you ask me!  ::)
The controller on my PS3 is starting to look a bit worn, I've had it since August 2016 and only use it for maybe 7 hours a week at the most.  :wndr: So about 1,600 hours or so. :)

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #44 on: February 23, 2021, 03:00:23 PM » Author: Econolite03
Need something refreshing to clear your thoughts? Drink some delicious MercQuick with that Jell-O, horse-meat, whatever that was posted earlier.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies