Author Topic: The lucid thread  (Read 11905 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #45 on: February 23, 2021, 03:28:49 PM » Author: Rommie
Just as we're about to sit down to eat, thank you so much  :sick:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #46 on: February 23, 2021, 04:35:42 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
https://youtu.be/u-522AdQ07k
<<Runs out of room to be sick>>  :sick: :sick: :sick:
Rommie warned you lot about this.! I only just got out in time.!! :poof: Watch out the slaps are coming if you're not careful... THERE WILL BE REPERCUSSIONS .!!!

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #47 on: February 23, 2021, 04:36:21 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
https://youtu.be/u-522AdQ07k

Absolutely disgusting!  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #48 on: February 23, 2021, 04:39:41 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Get a load of this!  >:D
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #49 on: February 23, 2021, 04:44:33 PM » Author: Rommie
Ok guys, joking aside, I think that's enough pictures of revolting food, can we call it a day, please.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #50 on: February 23, 2021, 04:56:29 PM » Author: Econolite03
Don’t worry, I promise Ria.
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #51 on: February 23, 2021, 05:04:10 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Post office... Why are you like this?  ::)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #52 on: February 23, 2021, 05:30:10 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Post office... Why are you like this? ::)
That's asking for trouble.!  :poof: I've seen those card envelopes with photos in them that are marked PHOTOS DO NOT BEND, that a postal worker has written on it 'Yes they do' and folded it in half.!!  :curse:

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #53 on: February 23, 2021, 05:35:18 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
That's asking for trouble.!  :poof: I've seen those card envelopes with photos in them that are marked PHOTOS DO NOT BEND, that a postal worker has written on it 'Yes they do' and folded it in half.!!  :curse:

That is just awful.  >:( :curse:
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #54 on: February 23, 2021, 07:15:24 PM » Author: joseph_125

It's like when you buy what was a nice vinyl record and it shows up in your mailbox bent in two.  :curse: ::)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #55 on: February 24, 2021, 06:08:24 AM » Author: Binarix128
Or just recieving your 8 foot fluorescent tube in have, as someone posted a long time ago.  :curse: >:(

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #56 on: February 26, 2021, 08:53:35 AM » Author: 589
This may be more appetizing. When in Portland, voodoo doughnuts are a must.

:lps:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #57 on: February 26, 2021, 08:55:49 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This may be more appetizing. When in Portland, voodoo doughnuts are a must.
A bit weird, but at least they're edible.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #58 on: February 26, 2021, 09:03:19 AM » Author: 589
A bit weird, but at least they're edible.

Yes very edible, and in as far as doughnuts go, the best i’ve ever had.

:lps:

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #59 on: February 26, 2021, 11:23:59 AM » Author: Binarix128
Speaks for itself, at least it is edible.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:30:02 AM by Binarix128 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies