Author Topic: The lucid thread  (Read 11904 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #75 on: March 02, 2021, 09:06:33 AM » Author: Rommie
Ew!  :sick:
You've been told before, no barfing, or we'll have to shut down for a week while the Hazmat team clean up..! Go stick your head out of a window  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

WigWag
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #76 on: March 02, 2021, 09:45:24 PM » Author: WigWag
Speaking about cars...

You'll get 793 quadrillion dollars if you figure out in which direction this car is pointing.  :lol: :mrg:

That's making me dizzy!  @-@
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #77 on: March 02, 2021, 09:52:03 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Speaking about cars...

You'll get 793 quadrillion dollars if you figure out in which direction this car is pointing.  :lol: :mrg:
That image is cursed. ::) :lol:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #78 on: March 17, 2021, 12:12:11 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Did you know that a toilet paper roll is just a piece of cardboard in the shape of a parallelogram that's rolled up? I would attach a photo, but we were told to cut down on the photos.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #79 on: March 17, 2021, 12:54:24 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Yes. If you want to know how I found out, I wiped myself with the roll when I ran out of toilet paper.  :mrg:  :lol:
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #80 on: March 17, 2021, 01:14:15 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Did you know that a toilet paper roll is just a piece of cardboard in the shape of a parallelogram that's rolled up? I would attach a photo, but we were told to cut down on the photos.

Yep, this post brought back to me a memory of taking apart a toilet paper roll about eight years or so ago.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #81 on: June 09, 2021, 11:31:24 AM » Author: Binarix128
*Tries to revive thread*

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #82 on: June 09, 2021, 11:33:59 AM » Author: Lumex120
*Tries to revive thread*
Is that a dual color induction lamp...?

(Admin edit: duplicate photo removed)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 12:36:18 PM by sox35 » Logged

Unofficial LG Discord

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #83 on: June 09, 2021, 11:34:14 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
That's an interesting effect.!  :love: :circarcfl:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #84 on: June 09, 2021, 11:36:00 AM » Author: Binarix128
Is that a dual color induction lamp...?
Seems like it is, it's quite a weird lamp. I found it in DuckDuckGo searching for some random image to post here.
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

Re: The lucid thread « Reply #85 on: July 26, 2021, 12:49:28 AM » Author: Binarix128
*Tries to revive the tread, unsuccessfully.*
WigWag
Re: The lucid thread « Reply #86 on: July 26, 2021, 01:50:31 AM » Author: WigWag
Is there a pulse? Begin CPR, STAT! Charge the paddles! :beacon: :beacon: :beacon: :beacon:
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies