Author Topic: What country will you visit after pandemic ?  (Read 5168 times)
RadxD461

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 07:08:00 PM » Author: RadxD461
We would love to, there are many places in the world we want to visit, maybe one day  :love:
if you ever decide to come to Cleburne Texas send me a PM! :love:
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #31 on: February 22, 2021, 07:12:19 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
if you ever decide to come to Cleburne Texas send me a PM! :love:

Ditto for Spring, TX.  :)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 07:19:23 PM » Author: Rommie
The road trip gets ever longer, we'll be there for 6 months at this rate  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 07:21:12 PM » Author: Bulbman256
The road trip gets ever longer, we'll be there for 6 months at this rate  :lol:

Airport security will be mighty curious over the amount of bulbs your bringing. :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 07:21:52 PM » Author: Rommie
Airport security will be mighty curious over the amount of bulbs your bringing. :mrg:
Taking away, you mean  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 07:46:59 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Taking away, you mean  :mrg:

I'm armed with wirenuts to throw if that be the case! :lol: :mrg:

You could just mail the lamps to yourself somewhere in the us, then roadtrip with em and do some trading, then mail your new american lamps back home so your luggage Doesn't look like your smuggling illegal lamps! ;) :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #36 on: February 22, 2021, 08:36:20 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Box up your lamps very carefully and ship them back home periodically while on the road. At least they will not have the chance to get broken while you continue to travel. If you ever come here there will be plenty of packing stuff and boxes for you to have. :) PS... and lampses too  ;) ;) ;)

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What country will you visit after pandemic ? « Reply #37 on: February 22, 2021, 09:01:07 PM » Author: joseph_125
I'll be honest, I just packed them nicely in my suitcase whenever I brought home lamps internationally. Maybe I'm lucky none managed to break..or caught the attention of the X ray operator. 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies