Author Topic: Funny Bathroom Signs  (Read 908 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Funny Bathroom Signs « on: April 01, 2021, 07:00:16 PM » Author: CEB1993
Here is a sign I put up at my former workplace bathroom after all the gross things that happened in there. Didn't work, things got even filthier, and my sign was maliciously defaced. It's actually kind of hilarious  :lol:

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Funny Bathroom Signs « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 07:34:39 PM » Author: joseph_125
I mean, not flushing doesn't phase me that much. Now leaving a mess of toilet paper and other  :tg-poo: all on the the seat.  >:( :curse:
Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Funny Bathroom Signs « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 07:39:41 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I mean, not flushing doesn't phase me that much. Now leaving a mess of toilet paper and other  :tg-poo: all on the the seat.  >:( :curse:

A good friend who was in the Navy some years ago showed me a picture of a sign in the mens room aboard ship that read... ** We Aim to Please, so Your Aim Is Appreciated! ** :tg-restroom:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Funny Bathroom Signs « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 07:42:51 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I remember going into the bathroom in middle school and seeing piles of wet toilet paper thrown everywhere. One time, I saw a poop stain in one of the piles of toilet paper!  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Absolutely disgusting!
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Bathroom Signs « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:44:29 PM » Author: CEB1993

Ooh that makes me so mad when someone leaves their stuff behind  :o

We had a guy who would hog a stall all the time and watch Netflix on his phone on the toilet. He had frequent digestive problems and I had to make a sign like this one  :lol:

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Funny Bathroom Signs « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 07:49:34 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Ooh that makes me so mad when someone leaves their stuff behind  :o

We had a guy who would hog a stall all the time and watch Netflix on his phone on the toilet. He had frequent digestive problems and I had to make a sign like this one  :lol:

Word on the street was that he also was reading a paperback titled *Its A Long Way To The Outhouse* by Will E. Makeitt and Betty Dont. :tg-toilet:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies