Author Topic: Condensing my want list into one post  (Read 6598 times)
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 06:50:02 PM » Author: James
I have a spare GE Dichro-Color Blue Flood, and GE 250W clear mercury (modern from China) that you are welcome to have for the cost of the postage.  But I live in Belgium so postage may cost something like $25 (or if I can keep the box under 1kg then $15), which may mean you can find these cheaper in USA.
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 07:22:37 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Update 1: Well, I found a wall pack, but it is 400 watt probe start MH and is HEAVY. I am still looking for low wattage (less than 175 watts) wall packs in MV, HPS, and MH. I can only accept really cheap offers at the moment.

The Lithonia 70 watt HPS wall packs are still around $13 on Amazon. Pretty good deal. I can say I've bought a few myself....
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:43 PM » Author: thelightingman
The Lithonia 70 watt HPS wall packs are still around $13 on Amazon. Pretty good deal. I can say I've bought a few myself....

A few?  :lol: How many have you bought?

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 08:32:56 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
A few?  :lol: How many have you bought?

Well.... more than a few. For the price you can't go wrong really. I like them. It would be better if the front housing was aluminum with a glass refractor but the whole front is one piece of plastic painted brown except for where the light comes out. Still a decent fixture for the price.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 08:34:22 PM » Author: thelightingman
Well.... more than a few. For the price you can't go wrong really. I like them. It would be better if the front housing was aluminum with a glass refractor but the whole front is one piece of plastic painted brown except for where the light comes out. Still a decent fixture for the price.

I agree. I have not gotten one yet but I can soon.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #20 on: April 26, 2021, 10:05:29 PM » Author: joseph_125
For the price they're pretty good. You also might be better off buying at least two to get the free shipping too.
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #21 on: April 26, 2021, 10:07:10 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
For the price they're pretty good. You also might be better off buying at least two to get the free shipping too.

I forgot about that. I pay for Prime membership so I get free 2 day shipping on almost everything.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #22 on: April 26, 2021, 10:12:34 PM » Author: thelightingman

I only have the budget for one though.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #23 on: April 28, 2021, 08:08:43 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I agree. I have not gotten one yet but I can soon.

Stock's running out quickly on these on Amazon. Just under 100 left and 2 weeks ago they had about 500. If you want one I'd get one sooner than later....
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #24 on: April 28, 2021, 09:41:19 PM » Author: joseph_125
I only have the budget for one though.

Hmm the problem with buying one is that the shipping alone is usually $10 so it makes a lot more sense to pay the extra few bucks and get two instead of one.

I guess if you know someone with Prime or can split an order with someone you know then buying one might be better.
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #25 on: April 28, 2021, 09:51:42 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Hmm the problem with buying one is that the shipping alone is usually $10 so it makes a lot more sense to pay the extra few bucks and get two instead of one.

I guess if you know someone with Prime or can split an order with someone you know then buying one might be better.

I'd be willing to use my Prime account. Just need the address to have it shipped to and just send me the money for one, including tax and I'll have one shipped to your house.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #26 on: April 28, 2021, 10:03:14 PM » Author: thelightingman
I'd be willing to use my Prime account. Just need the address to have it shipped to and just send me the money for one, including tax and I'll have one shipped to your house.

I will have to wait because I am completely out of money. Well, lighting money, that is.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 10:05:15 PM by thelightingman » Logged

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #27 on: May 03, 2021, 01:41:29 PM » Author: thelightingman
I am open for offers still!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #28 on: May 04, 2021, 07:20:20 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I found a GE Multi-Vapor 400W MH cram lamp.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Condensing my want list into one post « Reply #29 on: May 04, 2021, 08:10:09 PM » Author: thelightingman
Another update: another member has helped me get a 70 watt HPS wall pack so now I just need an MV and MH small wall pack.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies