Author Topic: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ??  (Read 6512 times)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #15 on: April 20, 2021, 09:49:24 PM » Author: thelightingman
Would we have to dump your remains in one of those fluorescent lamp disposal bins at hardware stores? :mrg: Although LallenLighting might stop by and get a nasty surprise if he stops bye...... :poof: :lol:

WOW. JUST WOW!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #16 on: April 20, 2021, 09:49:31 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Dude , that's just creepy in so many ways !!   :o  :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 09:50:42 PM » Author: thelightingman
Dude , that's just creepy in so many ways !!   :o  :lol:

I know, right?!?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 11:49:54 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
This topic just became absolutely cursed.  :sick: :sick: :sick:
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #19 on: April 20, 2021, 11:53:48 PM » Author: thelightingman

Yes, it has.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 11:55:03 PM » Author: thelightingman
Would we have to dump your remains in one of those fluorescent lamp disposal bins at hardware stores? :mrg: Although LallenLighting might stop by and get a nasty surprise if he stops bye...... :poof: :lol:

I think I should :slap: you but I won't  :lol: I can't do that because that is not my job.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 11:55:22 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Sorry, i have a weird sense of humor. :-[ :P

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #22 on: April 20, 2021, 11:55:52 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I think I should :slap: you but I won't  :lol: I can't do that because that is not my job.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #23 on: April 20, 2021, 11:56:28 PM » Author: thelightingman
Sorry, i have a weird sense of humor. :-[ :P

It's fine. I have an odd sense of humor too.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #24 on: April 20, 2021, 11:57:39 PM » Author: thelightingman
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 12:13:11 AM » Author: Bulbman256

Your slap just wouldn't hit the spot for me or anyone else here! :mrg: Besides i am already on my way out of the galaxy, gotta run from Rommie! :lol: :o

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 12:15:18 AM » Author: thelightingman
Your slap just wouldn't hit the spot for me or anyone else here! :mrg: Besides i am already on my way out of the galaxy, gotta run from Rommie! :lol: :o

I need to run or hide because I am probably gonna get slapped for my joke comment. That's a good idea! Did you get my PM's earlier?

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 08:39:04 AM » Author: Rommie
Hey, no puking, too much of that and we'll have to shut down for a week while the Hazmat team clean up  :poof:  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 08:41:13 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey, no puking, too much of that and we'll have to shut down for a week while the Hazmat team clean up  :poof:  :mrg:

Reminds me of a joke my shop teacher has is that the only rule is to not bleed onto the floor. :mrg: :lol:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 10:32:45 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here we go again! :lol:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies