Author Topic: Current Leotek GC, any issues?  (Read 1032 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Current Leotek GC, any issues? « on: April 26, 2021, 10:04:55 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I know Leotek has had its problems with its older Greencobra and Ecobra lineup. Is this still the case with the Newer Greencobra and Comfortview?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Current Leotek GC, any issues? « Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 10:49:28 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The ones in Tacoma have done very well, except for a few dayburners and a few with missing gear doors. Other than that, I'd say so.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Current Leotek GC, any issues? « Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 01:31:39 PM » Author: Econolite03
The 3000K & 4000K GCJs are probably the most reliable ones available. The 3000K GCM & GCL are decent. The 4000K version of the two seem to have problems such as lumen depreciation and color temperature shift. The E-cobras that were installed recently in my area are still complete junk. I have not seen the Comfortviews used yet.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Current Leotek GC, any issues? « Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 01:49:11 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
The 3000K & 4000K GCJs are probably the most reliable ones available. The 3000K GCM & GCL are decent. The 4000K version of the two seem to have problems such as lumen depreciation and color temperature shift. The E-cobras that were installed recently in my area are still complete junk. I have not seen the Comfortviews used yet.
I see, I’ll have to go down to Cohasset, MA to see the Comfortviews.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies