Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 5096 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #120 on: September 19, 2021, 11:50:39 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Just remember folks , the 12 o'clock show is completely different from the 10 o'clock show ! :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #121 on: September 19, 2021, 11:53:47 AM » Author: sox35
I don't get that, never mind, I'll head back to bed, I need the rest after this morning  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #122 on: September 19, 2021, 12:00:23 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Sorry ! ;D  It's an old joke from a comedy group to get people to come to the next show .  :mrg:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Morbid Angel

View Posts
View Gallery

"Make our past become the future once more!!"

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #123 on: September 19, 2021, 12:23:20 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
Do we want to know..?  :mrg:
Actually I think I do ::)

WSHE

"She's only rock n roll"

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #124 on: September 19, 2021, 12:24:07 PM » Author: sox35
Ok, be it on your head... Max..?  @-@  :poof:  :mrg:

It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch

Morbid Angel

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #125 on: September 19, 2021, 12:25:32 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
Just my "Morbid" curiosity.

WSHE

"She's only rock n roll"

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #126 on: September 19, 2021, 12:26:55 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I'm having to hold Rommie's slapping hand back...  :poof:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Morbid Angel

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #127 on: September 19, 2021, 12:28:43 PM » Author: Morbid Angel
I should have figured

WSHE

"She's only rock n roll"

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery
-Ben

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #128 on: September 20, 2021, 11:27:55 PM » Author: High Intensity
Replaced a couple of old 4-wire smoke alarms that were giving false alarms, normally we would try to clean them, but given they were 20 years old (installed when the house was renovated in 2000), we thought it was time to replace them.

The alarms are made by Digital Security Controls in Canada, and are wired up to the house alarm system (hence why they are 4-wire alarms), so if one ever goes off, it alerts the alarm company that we might be in trouble.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #129 on: September 20, 2021, 11:30:31 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Enjoyed fresh AC. 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #130 on: September 21, 2021, 06:29:44 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Over here it's recommended that you replace fixed wire smoke alarms every ten years, they came and replaced the ones in our flat not long ago.  :wndr:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #131 on: September 21, 2021, 06:41:17 AM » Author: sox35
And it was free as well, as we're council tenants  ;D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #132 on: September 21, 2021, 05:55:44 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've been keeping track of what I have written since the 11th of January 2016, and I have now reached the 2 million word mark.!  ;D :poof:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #133 on: September 22, 2021, 12:06:05 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Thats a lot of worms... :poof: :D

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #134 on: September 25, 2021, 12:22:28 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Got my flu vaccine and messed around with my streetlight, i am wiped out! :poof:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines