Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52422 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #120 on: September 21, 2021, 06:29:44 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Over here it's recommended that you replace fixed wire smoke alarms every ten years, they came and replaced the ones in our flat not long ago.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #121 on: September 21, 2021, 06:41:17 AM » Author: Rommie
And it was free as well, as we're council tenants  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #122 on: September 21, 2021, 05:55:44 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've been keeping track of what I have written since the 11th of January 2016, and I have now reached the 2 million word mark.!  ;D :poof:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #123 on: September 22, 2021, 12:06:05 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Thats a lot of worms... :poof: :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #124 on: September 25, 2021, 12:22:28 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Got my flu vaccine and messed around with my streetlight, i am wiped out! :poof:

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #125 on: October 11, 2021, 01:09:57 AM » Author: mefurd98
Spent time with family. Was my sister's b-day today.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #126 on: October 11, 2021, 06:30:50 AM » Author: Rommie
Always good to do that when you can. Happy birthday, mefurd98's sister  :love:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 07:56:16 AM by sox35 » Logged

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #127 on: October 23, 2021, 12:02:34 AM » Author: thelightingman
I rebuilt an old desktop computer of mine and upgraded the hard drive to a 1 TB hard drive and reinstalled Windows 7 onto it.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #128 on: October 23, 2021, 04:24:22 AM » Author: Rommie
Sounds good, although I always worry about very large (over about 500GB) drives, if they fail when they're nearly full, that's a lot of data to lose if you don't have backups, and a lot of people don't @-@

I back up and keep essential data on a pair of network Raid 5 arrays, which allow hot-swapping of failed disks without loss of data.

Much as I prefer Win7 over later versions, it doesn't update any more. Linux is the OS of choice here, and has been for many years.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #129 on: October 23, 2021, 07:16:17 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Went to see the xfinity race here at kansas, Ty gibbs was again a monster at this track. 8)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #130 on: October 31, 2021, 10:15:57 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Got some candy with my buddies tonight in my Giorgio A. Tsoukalos costume. ;D

Gearjammer
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #131 on: October 31, 2021, 10:27:11 PM » Author: Gearjammer
You're what!?!?
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #132 on: October 31, 2021, 10:35:11 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Ancient aliens is very.... interesting show, and i have the hair for it. :lol:

Reference photo: :mrg:

Gearjammer
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #133 on: October 31, 2021, 11:37:28 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Max that reference picture I figure is going to be you say 10 years from now trying to explain HID lighting :lol:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #134 on: October 31, 2021, 11:46:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
You think my parents understand it? :lol: They sorta get it, you get a few funny looks when you have the sun lit in your room though. :mrg:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies