Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52451 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #30 on: June 16, 2021, 10:41:54 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Changed the oil & filter and air filter on my Subaru .  I'll probably mow tomorrow .  :(

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #31 on: June 20, 2021, 04:20:30 PM » Author: suzukir122
Just weightlifted and now it's time to motorcycle ride... to work.  :-\

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #32 on: June 26, 2021, 12:37:32 PM » Author: Rommie
Went for a short cycle ride, need some excercise  @-@  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #33 on: June 26, 2021, 02:18:45 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Fixed the bike so that Ria could have a cycle ride.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #34 on: June 27, 2021, 11:07:18 AM » Author: suzukir122
Just ate some pretty good food from the restaurant, Raising Canes. Not bad!

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #35 on: June 27, 2021, 06:35:45 PM » Author: Rommie
Fixed a problem with the network where scanning a document from the MFP to one of the network drives wasn't working. Took ages, had to reboot practically everything and reconfigure the scanner access, don't you just love computers..?  :curse: ::)

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #36 on: June 27, 2021, 06:51:49 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Drove 5 hours with my grandma and learned what sheetrock i am taking down in her house. Tomorrow i install a fan and do some lighting things (post when done.)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #37 on: June 27, 2021, 08:47:02 PM » Author: suzukir122
Just saw the movie Werewolves Within, with a friend... yeahh... that movie was lame. She agreed. Decent improv though but... a little too predictable.
Storyline/plot was all over the place, and the comedy was... kinda bland.
I can appreciate that Samuel Jackson wasn't in that movie though, considering how he's been in a lot of movies recently. Bruh... three movie previews
had him in it. Three... different... movies. THREE! :lol:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 07:54:17 AM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #38 on: June 28, 2021, 06:13:51 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Figured out how to change the tire on a car, and moved a bed up some stairs, going to see F9 tonight. 8)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #39 on: June 29, 2021, 05:04:50 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Demoed a wall! :D :lol: :mrg: :eoled:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #40 on: July 05, 2021, 12:41:36 AM » Author: Econolite03
I watched a firework show a local city has annually. I brought one of my three dogs which wasn’t a smart idea as all my dogs freak out whenever they hear loud bangs. Otherwise it was a pretty cool event.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #41 on: July 05, 2021, 02:12:39 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Spent the whole afternoon (& part of the evening) in bed with a headache.
Changes in air-pressure suck.
Headaches (especially migraines) suck.
Being old & worn-out sucks big time.

------------
Shot off some small fireworks tonight, & watched what neighbors were shooting off  :)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #42 on: July 05, 2021, 10:25:35 AM » Author: Rommie
Spent the whole afternoon (& part of the evening) in bed with a headache.
Changes in air-pressure suck.
Headaches (especially migraines) suck.
Being old & worn-out sucks big time.

Tell me about it, I know the feeling, although fortunately I've never suffered with migraine. I know people who have and they tell me the same  :'(

I bet you're younger than me, though  :mrg:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #43 on: July 05, 2021, 10:40:54 AM » Author: suzukir122
Just watched a video on Snapchat from my friend. (The owner of the motorcycle garage that I use to keep my bike in.)
His son recorded a video while he was a pillion, while they were both on his Honda Goldwing. They were part of a group ride, with tons of other
motorcycles around them.
The most interesting part for me is the place they went to. Taku Japanese Steakhouse in Middletown Ohio. The food looked so amazing that
it is now a big goal of mine to go there with friends, and to make a video about this place. I'll probably motorcycle ride up there with them
at some point, and if that happens, it gets a video

Interests:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #44 on: July 08, 2021, 10:36:53 AM » Author: Rommie
Installed Fedora Linux on a new (to me anyway) desktop computer. There's still a shed-load of configuration to do, which will likely take me ages, but the basic OS is up and running.

It's not a bad machine for the price, either (a shade under £400). Not new, but well refurbished by the seller, it's a Dell Optiplex 7020 with an i7 processor, 250GB SSD, an additional 500GB HDD and 32GB RAM, so it should do for me for the next few years..!

Edit: changed the model number as I found out it has the wrong front panel, but who cares, it works and is a later model than I thought it was  ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:56:49 AM by sox35 » Logged

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies