Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52467 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #300 on: September 05, 2022, 11:18:51 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Regardless of what the commercials say , Subaru's always need something done to them !! Don't get me wrong , there nice , fun cars . They're just like little kids , they always need something !!  :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #301 on: September 05, 2022, 11:57:14 PM » Author: Burrito
I created music today (basic that is, Mp3 though)

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #302 on: September 10, 2022, 11:08:05 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Made a Deal with my parents that if I did extremally well on a standardized test coming up they would by me a car (within reason) :poof: Anyways I'll be hitting the books and hopefully I can get a car since in this economy working my butt of for 1 year at a teenager job would only get me a total POS. :-\

In unrelated news I found a 1980 old's 98 regency for sale for about 3 grand, it just needs the exterior lights fixed... :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #303 on: September 10, 2022, 11:33:27 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Max, I did find a 2002 Honda Civic in your area. Pretty good price if you ask me.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #304 on: September 10, 2022, 11:46:02 PM » Author: Bulbman256
While I do love hondas (hitting VTEC in my mom's odyssey up an on ramp is always fun!) The appeal of driving a giant brown steel slab is too appealing. ;D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #305 on: September 12, 2022, 02:00:14 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Unpacked and had a good look at our VDE torque screwdriver set.  :love:

We can't wait for the opportunity to try this out on a consumer unit.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #306 on: October 13, 2022, 03:55:23 AM » Author: 108CAM
I started a second YouTube channel for my Minecraft videos and made my first 2 uploads today. I'll be keeping a balance between making videos for my 2 channels and my personal life.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #307 on: October 31, 2022, 10:37:17 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Got 7.5 pounds of candy after heading out tonight, had a good time with the buddies. ;D

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #308 on: November 02, 2022, 11:05:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I never even got the 1st trick or treater !! NOT EVEN ONE !! For some reason  , even though I see them going all thru the neighborhood across the street and down the other side of my street . NONE will cross the street to come to any of the houses on my side !! Oh well , more for me !!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 06:44:54 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #309 on: November 06, 2022, 12:23:52 AM » Author: Bulbman256
I Changed the sparky plugs in my dad's car, he hadn't done them at all in the car's life. It's going to my brother soon, so I thought I should to get it ready for him. It's pretty easy on a 2.4L Honda, just pop the engine cover, remove the coils and you can unbolt the plugs. It runs a little smoother and has some more power in it, as per my highway test where I regularly found myself going 90mph without thinking about it. :mrg: Needless to say with a little more throttle restraint I picked up about 3mpg compared to a similar run I did a couple weeks back. 8)

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #310 on: November 06, 2022, 06:43:27 PM » Author: Lumex120
Inever even got the 1st trick or treater !! NOT EVEN ONE !! For some reason  , eventhough I see them going all thru the neighborhood across the street and down the other side of my street . NONE will cross the street to come to any of the houses on my side !! Oh well , more for me !!
Maybe your lights were too bright and scared them off. :lol:

Unofficial LG Discord

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #311 on: November 06, 2022, 06:46:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I only buy a few small bags of candy I like as I know that no one's coming anyways !

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #312 on: November 06, 2022, 06:48:47 PM » Author: Rommie
Never get 'em here. Not really a British thing, although I've seen it once or twice back when I was living at home. They wouldn't get through the outer door into the block here, anyway.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #313 on: November 18, 2022, 03:16:26 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Got a panic call just before dinner from our paint shop saying they had 5 cars to paint and the spray booth was out of balance running with a negative pressure!
Soon found and rectified the fault  8), this is what I love about site maintenance work, you get something different every day!  ;D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

icefoglights

View Posts
View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #314 on: November 18, 2022, 10:10:55 PM » Author: icefoglights
Put new wear bars on the old Ski-Doo snowmobile and mixed up a fresh jug of 50:1 gas.

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies