Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 54619 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #315 on: November 25, 2022, 05:57:17 PM » Author: Rommie
Tested all the electrical appliances in the kitchen on our Megger PAT420 tester. We're slowly going through all the stuff we have, next to be done is all the computer/IT kit, that's going to be fun  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #316 on: November 25, 2022, 06:26:55 PM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
Someone stood on me in my martial arts class. :mrg:

We were doing some stretching and I'm so flexible in that particular stretch someone standing on me is the only way I feel a stretch :slap:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #317 on: December 04, 2022, 01:15:58 PM » Author: Rommie
Tested all our testers on the tester testing tester  :'-)

We should really have done this on the first of the month, but we're lazy  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #318 on: December 04, 2022, 01:22:17 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It's the day for testing things, and next to be done were all of the alarms (smoke/heat and CO) plus the emergency lighting.  :angel:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #319 on: January 04, 2023, 11:06:45 AM » Author: Rommie
Replaced the battery on our Garmin Nuvi 52LM satnav unit, which resulted in much cursing and offensive language, why do these things have to be so difficult  :curse:  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #320 on: January 07, 2023, 12:06:17 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Found a car I liked and bought it, Picking it up tomorrow. For those Curious me and my dad found a very nice 2011 accord that drove very well. :bulbman:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #321 on: January 07, 2023, 10:59:26 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Congrats Max !! Now , take care of it and it should last you a good while .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #322 on: January 07, 2023, 11:54:20 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Thanks Tim, It really is a great car. Only had about 60,000 miles on it, I'm gonna make sure its kept well and it should last me until after college. 8) Plus it has the J series 3.5L that's really fun to let loose on a green light while keeping the car in first. :mrg: I'll get some decent images tomorrow when its daylight and post them here. :bulbman:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #323 on: January 08, 2023, 11:34:11 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 My brother has a '92 Civic that now has around 340,000 on it !  :poof: He's had it for roughly 20 years now . He's replaced/rebuilt pretty much everything mechanical on it at least once and it just keeps going !!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #324 on: January 08, 2023, 11:45:44 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Wow! :poof: My Cousin has his accord at 250k (I don't know what generation). I might just see how long I can get mine to go, rebuilding things as need be. Wonder if I can get to the Million mile club with it. :wndr: Hondas and Toyotas just keep going and going, I still semi regularly see 90s accords and corollas rolling around.  8)

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #325 on: January 08, 2023, 11:57:08 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 He runs the hell out of that car and it just keeps going and going !

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #326 on: January 09, 2023, 12:03:52 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Wow! :poof: My Cousin has his accord at 250k (I don't know what generation). I might just see how long I can get mine to go, rebuilding things as need be. Wonder if I can get to the Million mile club with it. :wndr: Hondas and Toyotas just keep going and going, I still semi regularly see 90s accords and corollas rolling around.  8)
My dad's '08 Tundra is getting close to 200K miles (170K now). It's got the million mile 2UZ-FE 4.7L V8. My mom has a '19 Prius Prime, but it's only at 45K. Hope to keep both for years to come.

I would never drive any vehicle from the Big 3 made past 2007. Maybe with the exception of the Ford full-size trucks.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #327 on: January 09, 2023, 12:38:17 AM » Author: joseph_125
Heh, I still have a '99 Corolla with ~313k km on it. That era of Toyotas seem to just keep on going without problems.

The Ford F-series trucks still seem pretty nice but the main mfg I'll probably avoid is anything made by FCA. 
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #328 on: January 09, 2023, 12:50:34 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I'll walk before I buy anything made by FCA/Mopar !  After working on them , I'd NEVER own one !!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #329 on: January 28, 2023, 12:08:52 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Registered my car and ordered my vanity plates, unfortunately Mad Max was taken, guess the alternative. ;D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies