Author Topic: Cooper the next Leotek?  (Read 4939 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Cooper the next Leotek? « Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 12:36:29 AM » Author: Econolite03
The Verdeons are doing excellent, the Archeons seem to be doing better and the defective units (for the most part) were repaired recently. Leotek has improved, but they still aren’t my favorite.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Cooper the next Leotek? « Reply #16 on: June 20, 2023, 02:39:37 AM » Author: Econolite03
A little update. It appears the city (Cypress) has began to repair some of the defective Navions, so the warranty appears to have finally kicked in. It appears the LED boards that contain the defective chips / diffuser modules could've been swapped out with new ones, or perhaps they received new fixtures period. One intersection had all four Navions working properly at their full brightness and 4000K CCT. Meanwhile they still have about a hundred of Navions to go citywide, many dimming or turning purple. Only time will tell what happens to the rest so I'll keep it posted. 
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Cooper the next Leotek? « Reply #17 on: July 08, 2023, 09:19:27 PM » Author: Richmond2000
*Update 5/19/22*

I proudly like to present that the issue had gotten worse. More Navions are dimming out or failing completely, turning purple, and just downright suck. The city isn’t even warranty replacing them so far, as Siemens has started spot replacing them with Leotek GC1s as they totally fail.
 :ledtoilet:
in Canada we fitted AEL autobahn and they have failed / turned purple in high numbers and Manitoba Hydro has gotten warranty (they claim) and are fitting GE Evolve as replacements
Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Cooper the next Leotek? « Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 11:05:46 AM » Author: Maxim
All hail the toilet seat  :ledtoilet:

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies