Author Topic: why do you like lights so much?  (Read 2077 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: why do you like lights so much? « Reply #15 on: October 26, 2021, 03:43:48 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Why do any of us like lights?, I’m guessing we’re all similar, we always had a fascination with electricity and electrical things as kids, and artificial electric light just goes hand in hand with it all?

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: why do you like lights so much? « Reply #16 on: October 30, 2021, 03:03:49 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
For me, particularly with the older lamps, it was the skill that went into making them.  :poof: :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: why do you like lights so much? « Reply #17 on: November 04, 2021, 09:02:18 PM » Author: 589
I was enamored with lights from the moment I first saw them in the hospital, so my father has told me. It must mean I was born this way. My youngest seems to be taking after me which is endearing to see.

:lps:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: why do you like lights so much? « Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 11:48:11 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Its many a factors. According to my parents it started with a merry go round somewhere in topeka kansas where i spotted the one dead lamp out of hundreds on the ride. It stuck to me and when i was 5-6 i started getting a few lamps. Skip a decade to today and you have a teenage madman posting this under the light of an M400. :mrg: Of all the change in my life i have experienced, this and a few other things are what have defined who i am and how i live life. :love: 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies