Author Topic: Indian Electrician Is Alive Because Of An Electrical Problem !  (Read 861 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Indian Electrician Is Alive Because Of An Electrical Problem ! « on: November 26, 2021, 10:07:37 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2021-11-24-%5Bpick%5D-i-was-transferred-to-the-mortuary-after-being-sentenced-to-death----man-wakes-up-after-7-hours.HyMmuWzoOY.html 

I heard this today on the radio .  This guy was incorrectly declared dead following an accident and was placed in the morgue's freezer . However , the freezer had a problem with the power feed causing the temp to be way higher than required . Had the temp been correct , this guy would have froze to death.  :DeAtH: :poof:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Indian Electrician Is Alive Because Of An Electrical Problem ! « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 02:47:48 PM » Author: Rommie
He's still not out of the woods, though  :-\

I love the way the hospital said "It's not our fault."  Yeah, right  ::)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Indian Electrician Is Alive Because Of An Electrical Problem ! « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 05:03:32 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I just found it ironic that an electricians life was "saved" by an electrical fault ! Usually it's the other way around !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies