Author Topic: Highest and lowest fuel prices..?  (Read 2737 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « on: March 09, 2022, 05:06:53 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi all,

Following on from discussions on this gallery thread, I thought it would be interesting to find out the variance in fuel prices around the world. Here in the UK we've had (to us, anyway) very high prices, compared to say the US, but what are the fuel prices where you are..?

At the moment, according to the RAC, the average prices here are as follows:

Unleaded        158.2
Super Unleaded  169.93
Diesel          165.24
LPG             79.57

All prices in UK pence per litre.

So what is it where you are..?  :wndr:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 05:10:16 PM by Rommie » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 05:37:23 PM » Author: BT25
Paid $4.28 USD last night when I filled up my tank at Costco...high octain was $4.66...that's cheap when compared to other places in the US. Europe is in a league of its own...a lot of what you pay is taxes. @-@  :poof:

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 05:54:51 PM » Author: joseph_125
$1.801 CAD per litre ($5.33 USD per gallon) for regular when I filled up last night. I don't remember the other grades but you can check here. Gas prices in Canada were historically always higher than the US due to the higher taxes I believe.

In some parts of the country the price for regular has cleared the $2 CAD mark.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 10:00:28 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I filled my van last Saturday for $3.65/Gallon .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 10:50:53 PM » Author: Bulbman256
It's Hitting $3.80 cents here in the show me state, it was $3.14 a few weeks ago. My dad was recently in DC and had to fill his Rental car at $4.69 a gallon. :poof:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 01:07:57 PM » Author: Medved
Before Russia attacked Ukraine, common 95 octane gas was about 35CZK/l (about 1.3 USD). Now it is attacking 50CZK/l (nearly 2USD/l), the diesel is +/-1CZK the same...

No more selfballasted c***

Make

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 01:28:36 PM » Author: Make
In Finland, the average prices of everyone (95E10, 98, Diesel) are approximately 2,20€/liter. Maximum is about 2,50€/liter. https://polttoaine.net/
merc

View Posts
View Gallery

Adam

GoL
Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 02:01:31 PM » Author: merc
Fuel prices go up every day. Now they want to lower them by not adding the bio-fuel (rapeseed) part. Makes sense, doesn't it? ::)
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 02:12:20 PM » Author: BT25
Here in the US, we can create our own fuel base and reduce our costs, but the clowns in our government won't allow it! :curse: :curse: :curse:

Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 02:17:40 PM » Author: Econolite03
Exactly.

Here in California, our gas is $5.69 and it’s supposed to get higher.
exexcollega

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 02:45:18 PM » Author: exexcollega
Around €2,50 per liter for E10 petrol. But even more insane is natural gas. From 70 cents per cubic metre to almost 2,60 euro per cubic metre. :poof: It's not just expensive, a lot of people can't afford to warm their homes...
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 02:58:18 PM » Author: BT25
Yes, that is a problem. Fortunately, spring is coming.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 02:59:35 PM » Author: Rommie
Heat or eat, affects a lot of older people here  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 03:00:49 PM » Author: BT25
Yes, something I'm looking forward to... ::)

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Highest and lowest fuel prices..? « Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 08:31:51 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Last saturday, I paid $3.99/gal ... for plus (don't know what the prices for regular & premium were).
Guess I ended up picking a pretty good day to fill up...

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies