Author Topic: Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed  (Read 906 times)
108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed « on: March 18, 2022, 05:46:40 AM » Author: 108CAM
I need get a new Japanese market Toshiba F40T10 fluorescent tube in pink. I just smashed the only one I had and I'm now heartbroken. :'( :'(
I'll pay anything to get another one

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

Bean
Re: Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 07:00:54 AM » Author: Bean
That's very unfortunate :(

I will try to find one later.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed « Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 02:02:55 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here is a Japanese market pink F40T10 or FL40SPK fluorescent tube that I found on the overseas shopping website www.jauce.com via Japan’s shopping website www.rakuten.co.jp:

https://www.jauce.com/rakuten/item/denzaido:10004508/

You can actually use this site to ship these Japanese pink fluorescent tubes or anything else to Australia or anywhere else outside of Japan. The base cost of this individual fluorescent tube is 1,380 Japanese Yen, which translates to $15.62AUD. I used Jauce to obtain some Japanese market CFL lamps that I could not find anywhere else in the world. The one that I found is actually a NEC model because I found that the Toshiba pink lamps are discontinued.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 02:05:17 PM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed « Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 06:35:35 PM » Author: 108CAM
Thanks for the help. I'm happy to take the NEC tube as a replacement.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Help replacing a very special item I accidently smashed « Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 06:36:53 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
You are welcome. I am glad to help since I have experience obtaining lamps, ballasts, and fixtures not commonly sold in my home country.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies