Author Topic: Microsoft is shutting down Internet Explorer?  (Read 2740 times)
bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: Microsoft is shutting down Internet Explorer? « Reply #30 on: June 16, 2022, 07:57:05 PM » Author: bulb_tester2009
They are not shutting down IE, they just stop supporting IE.  You can still browse using the IE at your own risk.

Our corporate still have their application programs that still needs IE11 browser to make it work, otherwise it will not work on the newer browser.

Remember, Windows 11 will not have the IE on it.  Windows 10 is the last version that still has IE browser.
I agree with this because I've upgraded Windows 11 and I haven't even noticed the shadow of IE.

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Microsoft is shutting down Internet Explorer? « Reply #31 on: June 16, 2022, 11:19:27 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
Oh..? Where was this  ???
The thing was duckduckgo had a secrect agreement with microsoft which forced that they could not block certain microsoft scripts from running and this was due to duckduckgo using bing's indexing services. This all came in to daylight after some user had inspected traffic of duckduckgo privacy browser. Do they have somekind of similar agreement with google, we of course don't know. Duckduckgo stated in their blog that they didn't have a choice but to agree with microsoft terms as there are only two real choices when it comes to search engine indexing, microsoft and google. This is because it cost ridiculous amount of money to keep up do date index of internet.

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Microsoft is shutting down Internet Explorer? « Reply #32 on: June 16, 2022, 11:26:04 PM » Author: High Intensity
We use duckduckgo.com - that seems reasonable, they claim not to track you  ???

DuckDuckGo was it a bit of controversy recently, as while they did block most trackers (Google, Facebook, etc.), it was found that they seemed to whitelist Microsoft trackers specifically, allowing their trackers to still track you.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies